Tripadvisor

Ranked #13,247 of 27,498 Restaurants in London
Neighborhood: Shoreditch
Neighborhood: Shoreditch
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I’ve been working for n the area for 10+ year and it’s one of the last place you can get a proper breakfast at a reasonable price... their full english is perfect!

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (8)

Reviewed January 11, 2019

Having worked around this area for 20 years (despite my youthful appearance), I only discovered this little gem on Monday.

I have been back every day this week!

I've had a crispy bacon & cheese baguette, a crispy bacon and cream cheese bagel, chicken escalope & cheese bap, tuna and cheese melt ciabatta and today the bolognese (with cheese, obvs).

All have been tasty and excellent value for money.

Many of my colleagues have also been tempted in!

Good to support small, independent businesses too, rather than the large chains who pad out their hipster artisan breads with rocket and little else then charge you a small fortune.

Good work Panini's, I love you.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed August 29, 2017 via mobile

I've been in getting the same sandwich three days in a row with three different prices. The owner seems to make up his prices as he goes along. No prices displayed in store.
To me they look at you and decide not local maybe a tourist charge extra.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed September 5, 2016

we ate there and it was an enjoyable experience. The staff was great and so was the variety of food.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed December 3, 2015

Every lunch time this place is packed. They are very generous with their portion sizes a £5 sandwich could feed you for possibly 3 days. You just need to know the right combinations to order I would recommend escalope with salad and cheese on foccacia

Date of visit: December 2015