“Exquisite Italian Food”

8:00 PM
OR
Ranked #4,014 of 28,474 Restaurants in London
Reviewed March 19, 2019 via mobile

If you want truly delicious authentic Italian food in a delightfully quaint setting, then this is it. Run by Venetian women, the food is sublime!

Date of visit: March 2019
Write a reviewReviews (93)

Reviewed March 13, 2019 via mobile

Came to Kentish Town for a concert and stumbled across this little place. The service was fantastic and the staff are very friendly. The food was amazing!! I’d definitely return to eat here.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed October 10, 2018

I bought some takeaway food here about a month ago and I didn't realise that I had been overcharged until I left. I hoped it was an oversight on their part and perhaps they added service or something. Anyhow I ordered exactly the same thing the other day and I was overcharged again by more than last time! I pointed out the prices on takeaway menu and that I thought the amount they were charging me was incorrect and the two women chatted a but in Italian and then one said, the prices on the menu are incorrect ( the same menu is on their website and they hand you one too) but she would give me the food at the price listed and then she quoted me a price of £11.45 or something similar, but the price on the menu would calculate to just below £10.00 and I said that to her and then she chatted some more to the other woman in Italian and I became infuriated as surely they must know their prices, I chose not to continue with my order and left. The takeaway menu tab on their website also said 15% discount if you collect. I wasn't asking for a collection discount, just the price that is listed on the menu.....

Date of visit: October 2018
DeliciousbyFranco, Owner at Delicious By Franco, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2018

I am Franco the owner of the restaurant Delicious by Franco. I am sorry if you have had a bad experience with us but I want to thank you because you’ve spotted an issue on our system that we are resolving asap with our web company. The Italian ladies have absolutely no responsibility for that. We have a dinner menu inside and an old leaflet we give to people to order food for take away that have old prices in it which we had 3 years ago once we made a deal with Deliveroo and Uber, and we used to do the 15% discount. Our system charge the actual price. We certainly do not overcharge anybody after 9 years of business and have a permanent relationship with our costumers on the neighborhood. We wish to invite you for a free meal so we can explain the situation better. It is so difficult to maintain our rating on Tripadvisor and to lose this feedback for a reason outside the food we make is very dramatic for us.

Reviewed June 30, 2018 via mobile

Just ordered on deliveroo the new best pizza place in the neighborhood!
Please dont change! La pasta della pizza é super!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

My family and I get Pizza from here every fortnight and the food is amazing! I could not reccomend enough!

Date of visit: June 2018