Went to London on a business trip and stayed in the room on the ground floor. The bed was huge and comfortable and the bathroom was small but OK. Everything was clean, the staff was friendly and welcoming and they offered breakfast every morning.
The hotel is part of a college, weird right? Regardless, it is an affordable and conveniently located place for a short stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Goodenough Club provides a home from home for visiting academics and those in related professions from all over the world. It occupies 5 fully refurbished Georgian townhouses and a mews which overlook our beautiful Mecklenburgh Sq Gardens, 2 acres of private gardens with tennis court and BBQ area, in the heart of Bloomsbury and a 10 minute walk from the Eurostar at St Pancras. Guests are welcome to join the thriving academic community that has been home to international post graduate students for over 75 years and to attend the talks, lectures and concerts which take place. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, TravelClick, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HRS, Priceline, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Goodenough Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Goodenough Club Hotel London
- Goodenough Hotel London
- Goodenough Club London, England