I was in a single room on the 3rd floor. There was no lift. The rooms were basic. The remote didn't work very well. I was at a conference there and there was no extenders or 4 in 1's for electrical equipment. (We all had laptops and electrical equipment) The food was good in the refectory and in the conference room. The bar was friendly. It was a good location near to Kings Cross, St Pancras, Euston and Russell Square Tube Station which is only 2 stops away from Soho and China Town. I would stay again but not for a while but would not go for a conference.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Goodenough Club provides a home from home for visiting academics and those in related professions from all over the world. It occupies 5 fully refurbished Georgian townhouses and a mews which overlook our beautiful Mecklenburgh Sq Gardens, 2 acres of private gardens with tennis court and BBQ area, in the heart of Bloomsbury and a 10 minute walk from the Eurostar at St Pancras. Guests are welcome to join the thriving academic community that has been home to international post graduate students for over 75 years and to attend the talks, lectures and concerts which take place. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, TravelClick, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Goodenough Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Goodenough Club Hotel London
- Goodenough Hotel London
- Goodenough Club London, England