Open today: 11:30 AM - 6:00 PM

Book in advance
from
$9.99
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Foyles Bookshop
from $9.99
More Info
All reviews book lovers book store great bookstore multiple floors fiction rays
Selected filters
Reviewed June 2, 2017 via mobile

Great for book lovers! You can find any kind if book you like in here. Good prices. Be sure to join the "foyality" and earn points.

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed May 31, 2017

Being from the U.S., I always go here when in London. They have a fantastic selection of books on just about any topic you can think of. I could literally spend an entire day here if I had the time! A must for any book lover.

Date of experience: April 2017
1  Thank RobertS3766
Reviewed May 29, 2017

I like a lot this place. It is a book's cathedral. I always go there every time I visit London and I always boy books there.

The café in the last fllor is very charming and the atmosphere in the hole builing is very relaxed. It invites to search for books.

Date of experience: May 2017
1  Thank 363felipef
Reviewed May 17, 2017

If you love books you will be in heaven in Foyles ! This amazing bookshop extends over four floors and we defy you not to find what you are looking for . [ If not friendly staff are knowlegable and incredibly helpful at sourcing requests] There are plenty of seats to while away the time browsing before buying .This store is light airy and well laid out with a wonderful childrens section as well as every possible genre for adults. There is a cafe on the top floor...incredibly busy at times [ as folks linger here and read !] but well worth waiting for the variety of cake and selection of teas / coffees.There is always an exhibition in the Gallery on this top floor .Very clean loos and baby changing area adjacent to the cafe. Foyles is an absolute haven for book lovers and you can easily spend an hour or more here away from the bustle of Charing Cross Road !.

Date of experience: April 2017
1  Thank Mags L
Reviewed May 17, 2017 via mobile

If you love books and you're in London, you must go, no run, to Foyles bookstore on Charing Cross Road. One of the most complete bookstores that I've ever been to - I go there every time I'm in London. They have books in every category, encouraging one to browse. A must destination!

Date of experience: May 2017