“More than honest burgers 🍔 ”

Honest Burgers - Portobello
Order Online
Ranked #503 of 28,630 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Notting Hill
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Tiny restaurant but great hamburgers! I really enjoyed the rosemary chips and the locally sourced portobello flavoured IPA (mango and passion fruit).

Date of visit: September 2019
2  Thank theflorentineprice
Write a reviewReviews (591)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very friendly staff and the most mouth watering chicken burger. The rosemary fries were spook fantastic and a generous portion was eaten when normally I'd have left half. Music a bit too loud but apart from that nothing but fab.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed July 23, 2019

It is not a coincidence that Honest B has got that name. Imagine that you one day get stolen on the street close to the market. Your wallet with your cards and a lot of money just vanished you are on vacation and have nobody to ask for help in London. Then the next day Chris from Honest B get in touch with you to tell you that your wallet was dumped in their basket. You can't believe it but yes there is still humanity and honesty

Reviewed July 20, 2019 via mobile

I love honest burger in general, but this branch is now my favourite.
I came and I was served by a lovely waiter with long hair and and Italian accent, who was really friendly and professional and answered all my endless questions regarding the burgers, the ingredients and everything else, he was the highlight of the dinner!
The meat was amazing as usual, I strongly recommend the current "limited edition" burger!
I would give 10 stars for both the food (the burger melts in your mouth, really!) and the amazing service that I have been given by that guy.
I will come back again and again X

1  Thank Calicalime
Reviewed July 20, 2019 via mobile

I have nothing bad to say about this place the service was so nice and attentive, the food was very delicious and the restaurant was very cute and cozy. Absolutely loved it. Would definitely go back.