“Rank ”

Cuisines: Mexican
Neighborhood: Pimlico
Neighborhood: Pimlico
Reviewed July 13, 2019 via mobile

No flavour and was very plain and wet. Was craving a good simple Mexican and this is not that.
They also don’t take card and I never carry cash but for the sake of giving it a go I went and got some. I had a veggie burrito- don’t do what I did!

Date of visit: July 2019
Write a reviewReviews (105)

Reviewed July 10, 2019 via mobile

Luckily I work around the corner from here and visit regularly. The good is excellent and tasty, fast well priced service with plenty of options. Recommended if you are in the area.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed July 4, 2019

This dinner was the highlight in 4 weeks traveling in Europe to taste some authentic Mexican food we are so used to back home. Tacos were loaded and you select what you want on them and we loved it all - for less than we pay in Australia too!

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed May 28, 2019 via mobile

Food was good. You pick mix of what you want in few steps - like subway. You can take away or eat in. Price for two tacos served on plate below 5£. No card payment was available.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed May 16, 2019 via mobile

Great fajitas at a nice price, served quick. I had the shredded chicken and my partner had the steak - we both thought they were better tasting and a slightly better value than Qdoba in the US. Fast and friendly service too.

Date of visit: May 2019