1,629 results
All reviewsfirmdale hotelsrefuel barkit kempdean streethonesty bardeluxe junior suitefirmdale groupdrawing roomham yardluxury roomroom serviceafternoon teabeautiful roomconcierge staffmini barturn down serviceperfect hotel
Reviewed October 9, 2017 via mobile

My friend and I recently stayed at the Soho Hotel for five nights and I can not at this point say enough great things about this perfectly located impeccable gem of a small hotel! The front desk staff was courteous and accommodating. The lobby and sitting areas of this hotel are thoughtfully done with a mixed decor- striking a lovely balance of chic with extreme comfort. Our room and beds were extremely comfortable and the bathroom was huge, modern and well appointed.
The concierge staff were all most helpful and nice. AC and Ekrahem were both amazing and they went above and beyond to make our stay in London a special one. Both made incredible recommendations, reservations, directions and any and everything we even mentioned. When I travel to London again I will definitely stay at the Soho Hotel and I will recommend it highly to anyone who wants a first class hotel experience!

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with friends
Jason P, Hotel Manager at The Soho Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2017

Thank you for your great review and for highly recommending us. I will pass on your comments to AC and Ekrem who will be delighted you loved their recommendations! We all look forward to welcoming you back to us soon.

Bets wishes,

Reviewed October 5, 2017

Fantastic location, right in the heart of Soho with fantastic access to the west end, but in a mews street so not totally exposed.
I spent two nights here in a gloriously quiet room on the 3rd floor at the back of the building.
It surpassed my expectations for a 5 star hotel. The staff are attentive and helpful without being invasive and the room service food is some of the best I have ever had. Would thoroughly recommend
My room was large, with a very comfortable queen sized bed and a beautiful bathroom.
One tiny thing is that there is no kettle and tea in the rooms but they will bring you one on request. Also breakfast is served until 11am in the week and 12pm on Sundays - civilised!

Room Tip: Go for upper floors at the back of the building.
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank ElizabethA1973

Dear Elizabeth,

Thank you for the recommendation. The chef will be delighted to read your comments about the room service food being 'some of the best you have ever eaten' I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed October 5, 2017

We stayed at The Soho Hotel for a week last month. It was absolutely perfect! Hotel was beautiful, well maintained, etc. Great service! When we checked in and they found out it was my birthday, they sent a gift to the room along with a plate full of treats and 2 glasses of champagne.

The restaurant and bar were amazing. We usually had a nightcap there each night.

The room was extremely spacious and cleaned well. The bed was so comfortable! And the room was very quiet - didn't hear any noises even from the outside!

The staff was amazing and so helpful also!

The location is wonderful also! Within walking distance to many sites and Soho is such a wonderful neighborhood - lots of great restaurants, etc!

I can't wait to go back!

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your amazing review following your recent stay. I'm delighted to read you had the opportunity to experience the bar and restaurant during your stay. Thank you too for your comments about the staff offering great service and being amazing and helpful. We look forward to welcome you back to us in the not too distant future.

Regards,

Reviewed October 2, 2017

Had a exceptional time at the Soho Hotel from the moment we walked in the service was impeccable. Staff is fantastic as well as the food and bar is quite entertaining as well. We celebrated our 25th Anniversary and definitely would come back to this special gem!

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Jason P, Hotel Manager at The Soho Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2017

Thank you for your wonderful review and for choosing the Soho Hotel to celebrate your 25th Anniversary. Anniversaries are a favourite of ours and we were happy to be apart of yours. I will pass on your comments about the fantastic service to the team! I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back us again soon.

Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

A fantastic afternoon and early evening experience, booked through Truly Experiences, an intimate cinema showing a great film (Atomic Blonde) followed by a 3 course meal.

Staff were friendly and the hotel was awesome and very quirky.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple

Dear Mark,

I'm delighted to read you enjoyed our Sunday Film Club experience. As you say it is a fantastic way to spend an afternoon. Hopefully we see you back with us for one of our upcoming films.