“Another great stay”
Review of The Soho Hotel

The Soho Hotel
Ranked #20 of 1,072 Hotels in London
Reviewed December 10, 2012

Just back from another brilliant stay in THE SOHO HOTEL. Cant fault it in the slightest. Room was perfect, food in the resturant is top class, and the cocktails at the bar were to say the least dangerous. The staff are really really good, attentive and willing to help at the drop of a hat. If you want to stay in a lively, cool, great located hotel in London there is no need to look anywhere else.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for The Soho Hotel

Reviewed December 8, 2012

I am very pleased with all the designs in the room. We had 'junior suite' room. The windows look out to the Soho crowded buildings. It was a rare opportunity to stay in Soho, but still get considerably spacious room. The room was beautifully designed by Kit Kemps. The fabrics are brilliant, it is nothing like any other good quality hotels in the world. It is unique, especially if you appreciate graphic and modern art design. I believe every room is different. We had to catch the late flight back to Sydney, and so we requested a place to fresh up before we go. The hotelier was very kind, they placed us in part of the Penthouse. Again, the design in the penthouse is incredible. Service and hospitality were fantastic.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 5, 2012

Loved the location, the room decor is beyond cool. I'm still using their amazing complementary bath oil. Helpful staff. It's a bit pricey, but oh so worth it! Their downstairs lounge rooms are incredibly comfortable, I felt like I was in my own living room. Love the honesty bar, too. The rooms are quiet as the hotel is off the street in this area, which can be noisy. We really loved this place, and will definitely be back!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 5, 2012 via mobile

Wisited this hotell with my friends, and had a great time.The room was absolute fantastic,and the staff was polite and cheerefull. The concierge helped us with access to popular resturants and nightcluba. Tidy and clean rooms,with good beds.breakfast was good and hotelbar was nice

• Stayed: January 2012
Reviewed December 4, 2012

This hotel is in a fantastic location in soho -
outstanding decor - every room is different and
everyone loved their rooms! Service was excellent
I would definitely stay here again or at the sister
locations. What a great hotel and staff!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed December 3, 2012

Quick visit to London and a stay at The Soho Hotel. This is my second visit to this hotel. The staff here is fantastic. They are extremely helpful and almost always greet you everywhere in the building. I arrived just after 1PM and had been traveling for some 15 hours so I was in need of getting my room without much delay. The team took care of that. My room was up on the fourth floor very well done as are all Firmdale Hotels. The bed was so comfortable I almost fell asleep after my shower. I went out and took care of my meetings for the day then returned in the early evening. I found a gift of designer lip balm for me in the room. Nice touch almost as good as the stainless collar stays I received last time I was here. I even asked to see if they had any more. The manager spoke with me about it the next day saying they had looked and were unable to find any more collar stays. They have a great restaurant and bar area and a room for tea. The location is smack in Soho and close to everything. Another great stay.

Room Tip: Don't expect a room with a view they are hard to come by.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 28, 2012

From the moment my family arrived for my mum's 60th, every single member of staff treated us like VIPs. Whether by design or out of necessity, my parents received an upgrade to a junior suite: a huge and beautiful room on the first floor (complimentary champagne was a welcome surprise). Our thanks go to Hilde and the reservations team for adding so many little touches - my mum could only gasp with surprise at all the special treatment. We had also booked afternoon tea at the hotel later in the day and received the most perfect, attentive and friendly service (special mention goes to Javier who was a delight and arranged for the savory/sweet treats we couldn't manage to eat to be plated up for the room for later!) I have never felt strongly enough to make a comment about any stay on Trip Advisor good or bad but the guys at The Soho Hotel deserve all the glowing comments: class in abundance without pretension or stuffiness, warm, welcoming buzz to all the communal areas and would say pretty perfect location for any foreign travellers.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family