This was my first time staying at the SoHo hotel in London and i loved it. Staff was great, professional, helpful and didn't get too annoyed when i asked to switch rooms 3 times. You may think that is obnoxious, but because of this i can tell you that not all rooms are the same (although i admit.. they are all pretty similar...)
Anyhow, I really like the location of the Soho- easy to walk to many locations and tube stops very close as well. The lobby and bar has a great fun vibe and is always crowded with a good energy. There are also a couple of cozy, slightly more mellow "den" type rooms off the main lobby which are great to relax or have a midnight drink and a game of chess, courtesy of the honor bar which is open 24 hours a day and well stocked with whatever you might need for your late night revelries.
Good combination of young, cool crowd and older, but still cool business people. The Soho can cater to high class guests but it is definitely not a stuff hotel like so many in London- they provide 5 star hotel service without the formality and pretension.
Like the rest of the hotel, the rooms are each decorated in a particular color scheme (i think it is different on each floor) but the lay outs are pretty similar. There is definitely something a little English art deco about the decor, but it is all fun and the beds are super comfortable. The est part is the luxurious marble bathrooms with desperate tub and shower and 2 sinks. As you may read in some of my other reviews, the bathroom is important and can make or break an experience for me and the Soho bathrooms are first class!
- Great pub right out the back door
- Room service is open late
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Soho Hotel has 96 individually designed bedrooms, suites and apartments and is situated on a quiet street in the heart of London's entertainment neighbourhood. The Soho Hotel is situated in a quiet street between Dean and Wardour Streets in the heart of London's entertainment neighbourhood. It is surrounded by some of London's best restaurants and bars, vibrant cafes and most exciting theatre and nightlife. Leafy Soho Square is a one minute walk and the city's business district is within easy reach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your The Soho Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Soho Hotel London
- The Soho Hotel London, England