“Nice workers but no”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Soups
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Westminster
Reviewed August 3, 2014

We sought this place out because of its ratings and because our children wanted pizza. We left puzzled as to how they got such good ratings. The service is nice, but the food was not. Less than mediocre pizza and a not-so-great location between a large bus stand and a casino. A sweet bite afterward was better quality but not special or delicious. It is in a breezeway, which is worth something. Across the hall from a good forex.

2  Thank Laura W

Reviewed May 12, 2014

we called at this restaurant prior to going to the theatre. The restaurant was very busy but we were greeted warmly and even though we had not booked, we were shown to a table. Our order was taken quickly and the food was scrummy, we had carbonara, garlic bread and penne arabiata. We could not fault this restaurant and have no hesitation in recommending it.

Reviewed February 8, 2014

If you are in the Victoria area and want a quick pizza at half the price of the big chains served by the nicest staff imaginable, you will not go wrong at Pizza Si

Reviewed January 9, 2014

I was there last night with a mate. I got a coupon via Wowcher and decided to make a booking. The booking experience was pleasant and was even offered directions to the location. Once I arrived there was not a lot of choice of seating as the place is rather tiny. I wanted to order a classic style pizza but was initially told the coupon only entitled to a super thin base pizza. When I challenged that I was told that I could also order the classic base pizza but they had run out. I had no other choice but to order the super thin base pizza which was terrible, bland, and not nice to eat. They somehow got the order wrong for my mate who was served Hawaiian pizza instead of the Meat Eater he had ordered. This error was promptly rectified but meant we had to wait even longer for the second pizza to arrive. The staff are really nice and friendly and also smiley, however, I really did not enjoy my pizza which was the main reason for visiting. I would not go there ever again.

Reviewed November 20, 2013

We stopped by this establishment in the arcade opposite Victoria Station in London where I normally change money. This was a Saturday afternoon and most of the eateries were overcrowded with Christmas shoppers.

By no stretch of the imagination can I describe this case as posh but then it is not meant to be. If I look at it in the cold light of day it is a small cramped restaurant with a very tatty upstairs overflow seating area with a toilet that smelt of warm urine that took my breath away. The freezer cabinet in the ground level was filled with very indifferent sandwiches and some other items that could be warmed up.

The chairs were so small that my bottom overwhelmed them. There was seating in the arcade for eight people. My partner had a sandwich and some tea, and I had coffee and a pastry. The pizzas looked good if small so I have no comment on the recommendations of my colleagues.

What really won me over was the Italian waitress who had an accent so seductive that if she had told me she was going to kill me I would have still been goggle eyed. She was such a nice person and so helpful. With such a tatty decor she certainly needed to be.

The little slip I was given on payment said " thank you for your honest feedback" . They may not thank me for this review so folks please pay a little bit more attention to cleanliness, decor, and please clean the toilet occasionally with disinfectant. it would be so much appreciated.

1  Thank Brian-Snellgrove