“Fantastic Experience”

Henrietta Ferguson Luxury Private Tours
Ranked #193 of 788 Tours in London
More attraction details
Owner description: ​Whether you are traveling alone, with your company, family or friends Henrietta Ferguson Ltd will support you in the arrangement of locations, tours of the city and surrounding landmarks, suitable business environments and luxury shopping.As a qualified Blue Badge Tourist Guide for London I have the privilege of being able to guide you through the many attractions in London.​
Reviewed September 20, 2017

My eight-year-old daughter and I recently spent five days with the fantastic Henrietta and her amazing driver, Kevin. Booking with Henrietta was the best decision I've made on a vacation in ages.

I wanted our trip to incorporate a mix of my daughter's Harry Potter loving sensibility with my own history & literature loving sensibility and Henrietta managed it all with aplomb. Whenever there was a Harry Potter location to be woven into our London and Oxford tours, it was done and held my daughter's imagination while simultaneously offering a way in for her to a broader appreciation of what we were seeing. In the end, her favorite experiences in England were our visit to Stonehenge at sunset, the visit to Shakespeare's grave and the trip to Oxford. None of her favorites were Harry Potter-centric, but she enjoyed ALL of it, in large part, because her attention was already engaged in something she already loves.

Henrietta is great that way. She will take your own, pre-existing interests and widen them. What more can anyone ask for in a vacation?! And she does it with warmth and a deep knowledge of everything she's showing you. She is fantastic with children and adults alike. I'm still working my way down a list of books on areas of interest we discussed while on our tours.

The other thing that is fantastic about Henrietta's tours is that she engages a separate driver for the tours. Initially, I wasn't sure if this was necessary, as there are many guides who double as drivers for their guests. But, actually having a separate driver turned out to be ideal, especially in London. Instead of stressing about parking or making it to our destination on time for our itinerary, there was no stress whatsoever.

I cannot recommend Henrietta highly enough. There's a reason she has only 5 star reviews. Book her and you are ensuring a fabulous vacation and a lifetime of wonderful memories!

2  Thank ss2268
"stories"
in 4 reviews
"highlights"

Reviewed September 19, 2017

Henrietta is very astute and knowledgeable regarding history and culture. She has a way of weaving entertainment into the historical facts that even keeps young children wanting to know more. Our family would absolutely recommend her to anyone travelling to London and would seek her out again for future visits.

1  Thank soper0502
Reviewed September 18, 2017

My 15 year old teenage daughter and I spent 4 of our 7 days with Henrietta Ferguson Tours. It was the best investment I made. She tailored the trip to attractions she knew we were interested in. We spent a while pre trip discussing what my slightly hyper teenager might enjoy. Henrietta helped organize special events that we couldn't do on our own, i.e. horseback riding in Hyde Park, early admission to Kensington Palace, private guide at Harry Potter studio, etc. My daughter loved all her shopping suggestions. We also hired the car and driver, which made things easy also for things like packages, bringing a change of clothes. Henrietta was knowledgeable and we were able to be flexible on the trip. There was one day she wasn't available, however sent another guide, who was great. She was able to tailor our day at the V&A to exactly what a 15 year old would like.
I highly recommend her and look forward to utilizing her services again!

1  Thank anitakI8774XS
Reviewed September 12, 2017

Wonderful experience with a great professional in London! Very knowledgeable on all of the locations we visited. And extremely relaxed during the tours whenever extra time or interests on the part of our groups caused slight delays.

1  Thank kaye406