“Henrietta Ferguson Private Tours”

Henrietta Ferguson Luxury Private Tours
Ranked #193 of 787 Tours in London
More attraction details
Owner description: ​Whether you are traveling alone, with your company, family or friends Henrietta Ferguson Ltd will support you in the arrangement of locations, tours of the city and surrounding landmarks, suitable business environments and luxury shopping.As a qualified Blue Badge Tourist Guide for London I have the privilege of being able to guide you through the many attractions in London.​
Reviewed September 12, 2017

Wonderful experience with a great professional in London! Very knowledgeable on all of the locations we visited. And extremely relaxed during the tours whenever extra time or interests on the part of our groups caused slight delays.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
"stories"
in 4 reviews
"highlights"

Reviewed September 12, 2017

We hired Henrietta for 3 full days while in London and I can't imagine a more knowledgeable guide. She took care of everything, tickets, lunch recommendations, chauffeur and so much more. Do not hesitate to book her!!!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank Dale D
Reviewed July 25, 2017

A friend in the states recommended I contact Henrietta for my first trip to London. I went online to read some of her reviews, and I was blown away by al the positive reviews. There wasn't one negative review. Now I know why. Henrietta is amazing!! She tailored our tour to what my family would be interested in, and she made history come alive and so fun to learn about. It's like having your best friend show you around. She's so personable and easy to talk to. Her love of history and ability to pack so much information into a short period of time is amazing. Because of her connections we were able to go around the long lines, get a private tour of Kensington Palace, and have a behind the scenes tour of the Churchill War Rooms. On our last day, Henrietta arranged for us to ride the Thames River on one of those rocket speedboats. What a trip that was for my teen boys. I'm spoiled now and the only way I will go back to London is to have Henrietta show us some more sights. She simply is the best!

1  Thank lisamahaffey145
Reviewed July 14, 2017

We were privileged to spend a day with Henrietta showing us some London city highlights infused with sites where Harry Potter scenes were filmed. It was a "brilliant " day. Henrietta is knowledgeable, patient, and a pleasure to spend time with. We will definitely contact her again for a shopping or other tourist tour next time we plan to visit London. Thanks Henrietta.

1  Thank Gary C C