“Great National Gallery tour with Leo”

Henrietta Ferguson Luxury Private Tours
Ranked #187 of 778 Tours in London
More attraction details
Owner description: ​Whether you are traveling alone, with your company, family or friends Henrietta Ferguson Ltd will support you in the arrangement of locations, tours of the city and surrounding landmarks, suitable business environments and luxury shopping.As a qualified Blue Badge Tourist Guide for London I have the privilege of being able to guide you through the many attractions in London.​
Reviewed June 10, 2017

Had the pleasure of a 2 hour tour of the National Gallery tour with Leo last Sunday. She was amazing, so knowledgeable and great style of presenting. Feel like I took so much more away from my time with Leo than a similar tour our whole family took of the Gallery over Christmas. Would highly recommend!

1  Thank Jeff G
"stories"
in 4 reviews
"highlights"

Reviewed February 18, 2017

My wife and I used Henrietta’s company for a couple of tours in early February. On the day that we arrived in London, Henrietta picked us up at Heathrow and we toured Hampton Court Palace. The next day we had a detailed tour of Westminster Abbey.

Henrietta was interesting, knowledgeable and funny. Her expertise gives you a real insight into the history of the place. We had a great experience, and we highly recommend her services. Thanks so much Henrietta!

2  Thank Michael_M_72207
Reviewed January 15, 2017

Went to London to begin our Honeymoon. We booked with Henrietta. She went above and beyond to make our tour special and one of a kind. Definitely worth booking!

1  Thank Christopher J C
Reviewed January 15, 2017

Henrietta is awesome! I've had her tour us three times in and around London. It's a bit like having a close friend take you to their favorite spots. I will never use anyone else during our London trips.

1  Thank christopher_hilbert
See more reviews
Reviewed January 15, 2017

I engaged Henrietta for 3 days of private touring for myself and my almost 16 year old daughter over Christmas of 2016. In a word the experience was fabulous, the time we spent with her will be forever remembered.

When I engaged her through a travel agent Henrietta took the very nice step of calling me directly both getting a sense of who we were and what we wanted but also sharing a bit of herself as well. I immediately found her to be relaxed, funny, warm, engaging and knowledgeable. She also followed up with a couple of performance and dining suggestions that created another highlight of our trip and something we never would have found out about without her.

Henrietta showed up promptly for every one of our days with her and every day was orchestrated flawlessly. I engaged her with a private driver as well which made an immense difference. My daughter had been working extremely hard at school up to a couple of days before our trip and I had not taken time off for over a year. Having the chauffeur driven Mercedes whisk us from location to location made the experiences an order of magnitude better.

Our three days involved one day of London (with an emphasis on Harry Potter) as well as some of the other great historical places like The Tower of London and St. Paul’s Cathedral, another day brought us a private tour of Kensington Palace and then Windsor Castle (astounding and a real highlight), our final day of touring included the morning in Oxford followed by a private tour of Harry Potter Studios.

Henrietta brought everything to life with a deep knowledge as well as an exuberance about all the different places, both present and historical, we visited. She also was familiar with every in and out of the locales as well as knowing when to engage, defer to or enhance the local staff and guides to give us the best possible experience.

I have engaged tour guides in other European cities who have been excellent, Henrietta though towers above the rest in both skill and wonderful effervescent personality.