“Staff -”
Review of The Railway Bell

The Railway Bell
Ranked #1,171 of 1,622 Quick Bites in London
Reviewed February 3, 2019 via mobile

As it’s my local, I like to come here because it’s nearby and cheap.
However the past few times I’ve been here I’ve felt uncomfortable about coming in. The staff seem so nasty (not all admittedly) but a couple in particular have left me feeling really awful and insecure.
One guy served me and acted as though he hated my guts and then his colleague noticed also, which resulted in them both laughing about his rude attitude towards customers.
Another incident with a manager - spoke to me as if I was dirt (there must be something about me )
Not only has this happened whilst with friends, but my family also...all of which have also had similar experiences.

Date of visit: January 2019

Reviewed February 3, 2019 via mobile

I would not recommend the railway bell to anyone ordered two breakfasts both came out cold and burnt. Sent food back came back out worse than before.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed January 5, 2019 via mobile

Cheap prices for Barnet, lots of space, bright lighting, lively crowd, efficient bar. Worth travelling to if you're looking for somewhere cheap (cheapest lager 1.99) in the area

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed December 16, 2018

Wonderful breakfast but am not happy with the vegan sausages.. taste like cardboard and not as nice as the previous vegggie sausages.. other than that .. food is good ...

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed November 1, 2018 via mobile

It’s a Spoons - same drinks/food as everywhere. Nice beer garden separated into smoker/non smokers. Can order off the app. Solid bet for a drink

Date of visit: July 2018