“Sizzling steaks! Yum!”

Ranked #16,759 of 25,436 Restaurants in London
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 13, 2015

I am not a bad cook, cook steaks at home but eating a amazingly juicy cooked steak to perfection, is just out of this world here!

They cook them to perfection.

service with a smile.

Reviewed July 1, 2015

few of us went steakout last night to open our fast - welcomed by friendly staff - who took our order. We were given complementary drink to open our fast -

fast service - good value for money + service will go there again soon -

Reviewed February 25, 2015 via mobile

Lovely steaks and sides. We've been a few times now and the taste of the food has always been delicious. I love the lycee milkshakes there too. Prices are quite reasonable for steaks. The service is good. The food does take a little while but it is steaks being cooked not fast food!!! The staff are quite polite and friendly. Your clothes do smell of fried onions though. And they dont do good burgers. Just go for the steaks

1  Thank Naeem R
Reviewed January 19, 2015

Visited for a friends birthday and I should have gone on my first impression and walked out. I'm going to keep this short and to the point. Steak was like leather, frozen vegetables which where warm not hot, their hand cut onion rings were also from the freezer. Half the items that were on the menu were also not available. I complained about my steak and got a sorry that was all. There where 3 of us just 3 main courses and 3 diet cokes the bill was £65. As I say pass it by!!!!

4  Thank Twoman70
Reviewed December 30, 2014 via mobile

Have been here a few times - the steak is good, halal and tasty so I'd go again. Often find the service frustratingly slow and the staff don't seem to care much which is the reason for the loss of a star!