“Best Halal Steaks in London”
Review of Steakout

Steakout
Ranked #16,698 of 25,275 Restaurants in London
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 24, 2014

Ive been to steakout many times since they started. Service has gone downhill. Sauces on the steaks are now more watery and when you ask for more you are charged. The food is good and i will return only because there are not many good halal options in london

Reviewed December 5, 2014

Me and Girlfriend have been to steakout a few times now

Although sometimes my steak comes out a little more cooked then asked for and the service is a little poor
I can not complain as it always tastes phenomenal.

I recommend the Stakeout sauce with a little pepper corn sauce on the side.

Reviewed November 19, 2014

Awful food, awful staff and over rated price. We walked in and the waiters/owners were quite rude.. They couldn't take joke and rushed the order as they had to leave the order hanging over 3 times.

We thought it would get better.. So I asked for a well done steak and I was advised to go for a medium well done.. I followed the advice fro the expert!!

As it was a T bone steak.. I thought the cut had different cuts of meat such as fillet sirloin etc.. I ate the steak thinking it would get better.. The more I are the harder it got.. As wrong as this may sound!

I therefore decided to get my husband to try my steak as by that time my back tooth was in pain!!!! My husband was quite shocked at how chewy the meat was and asked if I wanted something else.. From steakout??? Not really!!!

Anyway.. The waiter came with the bill and I complained about the meat.. He had the audacity to tell me that if I went to a Gordon Ramsay restaurant, he would refuse to serve me a medium to well done as that's not how steak is eaten! Well excuse me.. That's probably the reason why I didn't chose to go to a Gordon Ramsay restaurant!
Secondly.. He got very defensive saying that I should have known what to order.. Again.. I'm sorry but I was advised by your staff!!!

Finally.. When we went to pay, we were told that the card machine is not working.. Minor issue but after being greeted and served in a very unfriendly manner, I don't think a faulty machine is what we want!!!

We got a 10% discount but if rather pay a little more at Sahara grill and enjoy the food, have a nice time in a nice environment and be spoken to with respect!

I would even recommend jungle braai and coffee inn over steakout!!! I really don't know what the waiters attitude and arrogance are for!!!

3  Thank Miss-fussyeater26
Reviewed October 24, 2014

I see there are some mixed review to this place. Have been here a few times now and never had a bad experience. The food has always been good, fresh and the service has always been of a good standard. We have tried everything from their steaks, pies, burgers and cannot complain. Will continue to come back. Shame I don't live nearer!

Reviewed October 23, 2014

Took my mother out for lunch in Harrow and on a whim thought lets try here. Service was terrible. We had to wait for the staff to finish saying talking to each out before they came to us. Took a long while to finish to get our order due to another conversation and when we did get the food and the drinks both were were slopped on the table. No effect at all to clean it up or to say sorry. Food tasted nothing like how it was describe. It wasn't bad but nothing exciting. Wouldn't eat there again.

1  Thank shazzypf