“Nice”

Ranked #1,343 of 1,668 Quick Bites in London
Neighborhood: Pimlico
Neighborhood: Pimlico
Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

Sandahoch was nice foot long veggie patty arrived their at 8:45am it was such a shame though couldn't get a tea or coffee from their always love subway

Date of visit: August 2018
Write a reviewReviews (75)

Reviewed May 11, 2018 via mobile

By far one of the most miserable staff I have ever come across. Not atttmeot to even make out they enjoy their job. I have just started working nearby to the location and needless to say won't be making the mistake of going back there again.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed February 22, 2018

I mispronounced the name of a sub, the woman not only laughed in my face, I could see her telling her colleague and they laughed together in front of my face. Never going back!

Date of visit: March 2017
1  Thank Alice J
Reviewed February 18, 2018

First visited to a subway but to be honest wasnt impressed,staff seemed impatient as we made our order and we felt rushed,both our subs were warm on outside and cold in the middle,didn't taste like real meat slightly plastic.my son took two bites and gave up as sub smothered in Mayo .waste of money and there not cheap.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed October 2, 2017

The service was very professional and quick here. We also ate at a Subway in central London and this one was also cheaper.

Date of visit: September 2017