“Stumbled on this cafe and made it my favorite morning coffee stop.”
Review of The Green Cafe

The Green Cafe
Ranked #4,894 of 28,485 Restaurants in London
Neighborhood: Belgravia
Neighborhood: Belgravia
Reviewed August 8, 2019

Coffee was made with a smily face every morning. If you want a local cafe this location has it all. Breakfast was good basic fare, cooked and presented well. Staff were very friendly and made you feel like coming back.
Pricing is very cheap for what you get and i love the fact that you could sit outside. I was only in London for 3 days but would make this cafe my local if I was living in the area. Good job guys I hope you are able to keep up this cafe.

Date of visit: July 2019
Write a reviewReviews (54)

Reviewed June 6, 2019

Visited for breakfast, lovely friendly, polite staff, made to feel welcome, had a lovely freshly cooked breakfast, good quality and at a good price. Would visit again.

Date of visit: June 2019
1  Thank Sarah B
Reviewed March 18, 2019

So glad I found this (non chain) cafe! Whenever I'm around Victoria I always try and visit. Great selection of reasonably priced food. Breakfasts, sandwiches, club sandwiches, panini, wraps, omelettes etc. Great setting and friendly service. Worth remembering it's cash only though.

Date of visit: January 2019
1  Thank izzie87
Reviewed March 4, 2019 via mobile

Perfect way to start our week in London ! Egg Benedict and Chips
Friendly service and a lot of choice.

Date of visit: March 2019
2  Thank Rafadmin
Reviewed December 30, 2018 via mobile

I was visiting with my girlfriend we had just arrived from Canada, we stopped in for a sandwich and a drink, I only had a visa and MasterCard and didn’t realize they only took cash until after the meal. I offered to go to a cash point but the staff insisted would should have both meals on the house. Good karma heading their way!

Date of visit: April 2018