“Stick to Pizzas as you can't cook Indian food guys”
Review of Tiffin And Fresco Italian - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Tiffin And Fresco Italian
Reviewed October 24, 2014

Woeful simply woeful.

This is the first negative review that I have left on TA.

Ordered a substantial takeaway which from any other place would easily have fed three, this just about scraped two portions. It was luke warm albeit delivered right on time and the absence of any subtle spicing had been substituted by copious quantities of salt which rendered the vegetable masala fit only for the bin. The chicken korma was passable but the tandoori mixed grills arrived in plastic containers which had caused the contents to 'sweat' and the normally distinct flavours to mingle into a 'morass' of indistinct lumps and trust me overcooked fishy lumps that no longer resemble king prawns should not be described as such.

I would honestly advise this place to stick to Pizzas.

1  Thank nigelbrooks

Reviewed August 28, 2014

We ordered Indian food, They have no idea how to cook plus when you complain the Manager who is probably Afghani is so rude and abusive.
They have a dog in there kitchen all the time. I would not recommend anyone to buy food from tiffin and fresco. I would complain to health dept as well.

Reviewed February 21, 2014

Personally their pizza's are not to my liking. I don't like their tomato base, not italian AT ALL!
Thin base, Funny flavoured dough and not enough topping, especially cheese!!

Reviewed November 17, 2013

We usually order pizza from here on pizza nights and its always great. I would reccomend The peparami and the margareita as they taste the best!!