“Tartare Sauce”

Mcdonald's Restaurant
Ranked #1,544 of 1,625 Quick Bites in London
Reviewed October 28, 2018 via mobile

I like this McDonald’s and order from them regularly when I am suffering from a deadly hangover (most weekends.) I like to order a fillet o fish when I’m feeling wild. The tartare sauce really hits the spot when you’re hungover. My lovely fillet o fish burger arrived with a perfect bun and the cheese actually inside the burger this time. After taking my first bite I was dissapointed to discover that the tartare sauce had been substituted with MAYO. Please don’t do this. Thanks.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed September 23, 2018

This restaurant is open 21 hours a day. I've used the restaurant several times. The food is good value. One orders from the touch screens then shuffles forward until your number is called. Uber drivers appear to have priority and push in front of everyone else to collect their orders. Musac plays continuously. The service can be slow and chaotic at busy times, and some orders, especially drinks, appear to be forgotten about. These factors encourage me to eat somewhere healthier for my body and self-esteem.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 23, 2018 via mobile

I have ordered the Spicy Vegetable Deluxe Meal. It was not good; it was cold and not presented properly. The order was incomplete. They did not include napkins. Do not call them; they will not answer the phone.

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank RICAKELLY
Reviewed July 24, 2018 via mobile

Went to visit this restaurant at 9pm but it was completely cordoned off by security. Not the police, just an angry security guard who gave no explanation whatsoever and was very rude. I assume it was a public health emergency or sewage spill but couldn’t get any answers.

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank Richard H
Reviewed January 23, 2018 via mobile

20 minute wait after ordering, restaurant was dirty. Printer didn't print order. Steady stream of deliver riders collecting preordered meals bumping walk in customers. I counted 11 while waiting. When my meal came, it was a medium and I ordered a large - no napkins and no straws! Awful.

Date of visit: January 2018