“DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE”

Add it.
Pronto Pizza
Ranked #19,185 of 28,485 Restaurants in London
Reviewed May 10, 2019 via mobile

Called ahead to see if they do gluten free pizzas and said yes. When recurved it was NOT gluten free and now I am extremely sick. When called back to talk to somebody they called us as I quote ‘f*cking liars.’ Extremely bad and rude customer service, but also failed to acknowledge the fact that a mistake was made

Date of visit: May 2019
1  Thank nikepappas
Write a reviewReviews (6)

Reviewed May 10, 2019 via mobile

My friends and I ordered 3 pizzas, one of which was supposed to be gluten free, because one of my friends has a severe intolerance. They gave us 3 normal pizzas, so my friend became very sick. After calling them on the phone, they denied that we ordered gluten free and, I quote, called us ‘f*cking liars’. Orders have been late in the past and this was no exception. Half an hour late with the wrong order, staff extremely rude- will NEVER ORDER FROM HERE AGAIN!

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed August 26, 2017 via mobile

Incredibly disappointed with the service received. Can not express this enough. Ordered through the JustEat app and was left waiting almost 2 hours for the delivery before the app showed it as delivered. We called to ask where our pizza was and they made out they had no record of it being ordered. In the end it took us travelling to the takeaway for them to admit they had completely forgot to do the order but not before they were very aggressive towards us, making out we were in the wrong and that we hadn't ordered (even though we clearly had the order number on our phone). Disgusted in the way we were treated. Never ordering for here again.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed May 4, 2017

Horrible manager horrible delivery service horrible establishment. Professionalism to another level. After a mistake on their part they refused to provide my money back. I can not stress enough that you should save yourself some hassle and stay away from this place.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed December 8, 2016

The pizza's from this take away are always fresh, speedily delivered and always hot upon arrival. Would recommend the bbq chicken wings too. Great value also

Date of visit: December 2016