“The Best Burger I Ever Had”
Review of Meat and Shake

Meat and Shake
Ranked #7,656 of 23,211 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed October 9, 2013

This restaurant is on my way, so I pass by every day. Me and my girlfriend decided to go there last night and give a try.
The place seemed very busy. We had to wait for about 10minutes before had a table. The staff member was really friendly and helpful. We got the drinks almost instantly. The burgers came fairly quickly too. I had the Meat and Shake burger. Words cannot describe how good their burger is. We were very satisfied with everything. I am a very fussy person with food and service, but this time I couldn't find any weak points. They handled everything perfectly even in the middle of their peak time. Nice environment/atmosphere, excellent customer service, even better food. What else does anyone need? I will definitely come back and recommend Milk and Shake to my friends/family. Well done. Thank You!!!!!

There are newer reviews for Meat and Shake

Reviewed October 9, 2013

I love my beef and I've tried all the main players around and I was surprised when I tried my first burger with these guys.
Cooked to perfection and great taste and flavour, way better than anything I tried before.
The restaurant looks great and the staff are very friendly.
Looking forward to my next burger with them, would definitely recommend.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

Had a chance to try try Meat & Shake. We were amazed at the quality of the food. We had to wait for a seat but was well worth it. The drinks came very quickly and there was good selection. The food took a little time to come but then this is not McDonalds. The food looked and tasted very fresh and felt that it was cooked by a chef and not a guy just flipping burgers. We had the Johnny Burgers and fries. The milkshake was thick and tasted like melting icecream. Overall it was an enjoyable experience and will be coming back for more.

Reviewed October 9, 2013 via mobile

Went with my partner after a recommendation from a friend and was not disappointed. I had the smoking bandit burger which arrived under a smoke filled lid, (a nice touch) and the cassava fries. My partner had the vegetarian option which was a mushroom burger and onion rings. Usually I don't like onion rings as the batter is too thick and heavy but the coating on these was really nice and I was surprised. My burger was also excellent. Finally I shared a milkshake with my partner and regretted not having a whole one to myself! Don't leave without having a shake. Just don't. I'll revisit for sure.

1  Thank Robert D
Reviewed October 9, 2013

Without a doubt the best burgers I've had.
Service was fast and the servers were excellent.
Great milkshakes - and a lot of it!
I had to have two burgers and they were both delicious.
Excellent quality tender and juicy meat.
The fries - cassava and sweet potato - were my favourites and I had to order another portion to take home.
Will definitively be going again and have already told many of my friends to go who have come back and loved it.
This'll make tooting worth the travel to!
Great atmosphere!