The London EDITION
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$266
galahotels.com
$106
PremierInn.com
1,351 results
All reviewsberners tavernlobby baroxford streetloft roomian schragerle laboritz carltonmarriott pointsdoor staffbeautiful hotelturn down serviceloved this hotelgreat roomstandard roomthe location is perfectwest endcovent garden
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 23, 2014

I have visited the hotel bar a few times. The venue looks impressive. The staff are warm smart and engaging. Particular thanks to Will, Camille and Isabella who have made me and my friends feel welcomed every time we have visited them. It is the the warm way we have been treated by the team at the bar that keeps us coming back.

• Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank Nima218
EdwinKramer, Hotel Manager at The London EDITION, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2014

Dear Nima218

Great to hear you’re becoming a regular visitor to our bar, thank you for your suppport and for pointing out particular thanks to some of the bar team. This is much appreciated, we have shared your kind note and hope to see you soon

Kind regards,

Reviewed June 19, 2014

This hotel is as beautiful as it looks in pictures. The staff were impeccably trained and definitely put their guests first.

But let me cut to the chase, I got very little sleep. The air conditioning would turn off and on during mysterious parts of the night, the pillows were just horrible (either too flat or too large), the sheets/comforter were made out of some very loud material, and it's one of those very old buildings with old pipes, so once people start showing in the morning, sleep is nearly impossible.

The other negative is I believe they put us in the room with the worst view possible. We basically had a bunch of garbage on top of a nearby roof to look at. This, and I told them it was my mother's birthday. Disappointing. We arrived very early (6:30am - I had called and warned them) so we dropped off our bags and explored the city. We didn't return until around noon, so perhaps this was all they had at the time.

Other than these two points, the experience was great! Due to my company discount, they delivered us a small cake on our first day. And on my mother's actual birthday date, they sent us another wonderful cake with a whole bottle of wine made by the restaurant downstairs. All the employees took very good care of us, and treated us with utmost respect. It's also a wonderful location - right in-between two Tube stations. Oh and the shower was fantastic! We LOVED the shower. It's one of those rain showers but with adjustable water pressure and an extension incase rain showers aren't you thing. They also have great shampoo/conditioner/lotion.

Watch out for the prices at the bar - especially if you're from the states! $30 for a single martini was not on my bucket list.

Advice to the hotel - please put some type of air movement near your elevators. Each time we approached the elevators from our hotel floor it was impossibly stuffy and very hard to breathe.

Honestly, due to the beauty of the hotel, convenience of location, and the stellar service I will probably stay there again... I'll just bring my own pillow.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Roxyc100
Reviewed June 17, 2014

We have stayed at the The Edition hotel for a few days on a leisure trip in June. The hotel perfectly matched our expectation of a modern lifestyle luxury hotel.

- Good accessibility from the airport
- Great location within London, walking distance to many major sights, Soho is at your feet
- Super nice staff
- Superb breafast
- nicely decorated, minimalistic rooms, no unnecessary fuss, free wi-fi, premium amenities and linen, large TV

We will definitely return when again travelling to London and will recommend the place to friends.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Michael_HAM123
Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

I went to London on business, and was a bit sick- I asked to have humidifier set in my room- there was no such thing in this hotel... I assume London was mostly wet- they may be able to arrange dehumidifier instead.
Other than this, the hotel design was sick and modern, first floor was a bit noisy and party-like. However, once going inside the room, quietness was secured. Safe to walk around and access everywhere easily.

• Stayed: October 2013
2  Thank nyay
Reviewed June 16, 2014

I stayed at The Edition in London in the Winter of 2013/14. I have also had several meetings in their bar area as well.
This is a relatively new hotel, contemporary décor with all the usual trendy touches.
The rooms are a little minimalistic, great finish though and apparently sound proofed someone told me!
The bar is a little bit of an after though, they ran out of space! It hits you as soon as you walk in and it gets busy with a small amount of seating. Drinks are good though.
The Restaurant is the best feature of the hotel, it's always busy, food is amazing, décor is unique and intriguing and service is excellent.
It's worth a visit, no doubt!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business