“simply superb”

Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Private Dining, Reservations
Neighborhood: Notting Hill
Reviewed March 18, 2014

Not only was the food beautifully prepared and presented, it also tasted as good as it looked. A small perfectly formed restaurant, elegant china and good old made in sheffield cutlery it's very hard to fault. In addition the lovely lady from Edinburgh who served us was a delight. I'm so impressed that I have already booked a return visit. Really can't say enough good things about Marianne...the chef and restaurant!

2  Thank milktray

Reviewed March 18, 2014

Fine dining in a small homely atmosphere. The chef cooks specially for you. Luxury dining.
We stumbled upon it on Sat lunch time & amazingly they had a table free. Very lucky to have experienced this dining experience.
A warm welcome followed by exemplary service.
Fresh food, freshly cooked with a lot of love & affection.
Delicate cooking delicate flavours.
My fish & beans were a little underdone for me but that maybe because I have lost a few teeth & can't chew so well.
For a fancy delicate meal, perfect.

Reviewed March 17, 2014

WIth seating for only 14, Marianne's books up months in advance. It is worth the wait. There were four of us, and we managed to try just about everything on the menu. Every dish was just perfect...beautiful on the plate, and the palate. This is a foody's restaurant, not to be rushed, and not for everyone. We loved it.

2  Thank NandFTravels
Reviewed March 15, 2014

This could be the smallest restaurant where I ever been to, but somehow I did not felt it narrow. It is comfortable very intimate and quiet. Perfect and unique dining experience with some familiar feeling made by atmosphere.
The food is very high standard for reasonable prices. The ingredients are first class quality and the chef making the dishes with heart. You feel that they simply wants the best for the guest.
Hard to get reservation but worth to try it.

Reviewed March 13, 2014 via mobile

This was our first visit and this place is the best so far . Our meal was fantastic , actually no words can express how good it actually was. Staff and service was first class . I would definitely returning here soon