“Soulful fish stew - heaven in a bowl”
Review of Cocodelic - CLOSED

Cocodelic
Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: At COCODELIC we have lovely delicious Caribbean & European fused dishes for you to enjoy, with some great music, in a laid back, cool & funky atmosphere.
London, United Kingdom
“Soulful fish stew - heaven in a bowl”
Reviewed June 18, 2014

Best local eatery in W10. Funky vibes, excellent tunes, the staff sing in harmony from the kitchen whilst they cook up heavenly dishes for all palates. Spice it up with added seasoning or sauces, or keep it mild - they are totally flexible. Had my bday party here recently and they couldnt have done more to make it a memorable night. I chose a menu with lots of add-ons, ordered specific cocktails, tunes, the works. Hands down my favourite place for breakfast (10cc) lunch (chicken stack) or dinner (soulful fish stew, funky chicken, Captain Nemo....basically, they're ALL amazing!)

2 Thank Global T

London, United Kingdom
“A fresh approach to West Indian cuisine”
Reviewed June 14, 2014

Amazing flavours and presentation. Service with a smile and a chilled funky atmosphere. Definitely coming again.

3 Thank Razztafarai
“A gem in Kensal Rise”
Reviewed June 9, 2014

I am a local but had never noticed Cocodelic until I read about it online. It's a nice little place with pleasant atmosphere, but what really is amazing is the food. I read there was a chef that used to work for years in high end London restaurants and I had to try the food.

i went for the Captain Nemo, which is a sort of breaded fried salmon fillet with sweet potato wedges and a lovely salad side. It was so fresh and delicious, I couldn't shut up about it. You could tell that whoever had prepared my dish, loved what they were doing.

The rum cake did not disappoint either. Excellent place.

4 Thank Stavroula O
London, United Kingdom
“lovely coffee and relaxing sofa”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Lovely coffee, even lovelier fresh cakes, nice atmosphere with music, relaxing and cosy sofa in the corner.
will pop in again when I go passed.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank James S
London, United Kingdom
“Local Gem with Delicious Food”
Reviewed April 27, 2014 via mobile

I live in the area and have walked pass Cocodelic a number of times but today my partner and I thought we'd go in and give it try. The deco is tame with a laid back vibe and atmosphere. The waitress was attentive and the food was good enough to warrant a second visit to try all the other delicious sounding dishes on the menu.
Both my partner and I ordered the 10cc Caribbean Breakfast (initially I wanted the Nemo dish but this wasnt available). The 10cc included grilled plantain, grilled tomatoes, saltfish, spring onion hash and flavoured scrambled eggs which was beautiful presented (see photos). The was very flavoursome but the only thing I would say is that it could do with more than a tablespoon of saltfish as it so tasty.
The smoothies are a must try and the tea is served in a beautiful tea pot and matching saucer which was very cute and nice touch.

Would defo reccomend :)

3 Thank IrieMyrie
easitraveller, Owner at Cocodelic, responded to this review, April 30, 2014
Thank you for your comments and we're glad you enjoyed your visit. Sorry that our Captain Nemo fish dish wasn't available for you, but you made a good second choice with the 10cc. This is also one of our most popular dishes. We hope to see you back again soon and feel free to ask for an extra portion of saltfish if you try the 10cc again.