“Charged for sprinkling of Parmesan cheese on pasta and overpriced for a Pizzeria”
Review of Addomme'

Addomme'
Order Online
Ranked #4,637 of 28,445 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Addomme' is a typical Neapolitan Pizzeria & Trattoria with an authentic Wood Fired Oven and a small kitchen providing not only the best pizza but also antipasti and Pasta & Mains dishes which they change every week.
Reviewed May 21, 2019

Really disappointed tonight with Adomme. Took a friend for a meal and was charged for the Parmesan sprinkling that went on my friends Linguini pasta (£2.20). Never experienced that at any restaurant/pizzeria!. I also dont agree with service being added. That's for the customer to decide....Has become too expensive from previous visit...

Date of visit: January 2019
2  Thank Leonardo_dc71
Write a reviewReviews (224)

Reviewed March 3, 2019 via mobile

Went with 4 friends for pizza we ordered 3 dishes and 4 drinks but one of the group wanted to share a pizza to save space for desert we were very rudely told we had to order 4 mains, I don’t mind being told the rules but the way we were told was uncalled for and very rude so we left.

Fortunately we found another lovely pizza restaurant a minutes walk around the corner where the staff are friendly and the food is about half the price and just as good.
We fortnightly have ordered pizza from here as it’s our local so to be treated like this was a disappointment.

Part of eating out for us is that the food is good and your in an environment where you feel comfortable, we felt awkward and confused by the snobby attitudes at this place.

Also it was empty which is an appropriate reflection.

Date of visit: March 2019
2  Thank patty w
Reviewed March 1, 2019 via mobile

Had heard great reviews locally so was happy to pay the £15 for a ham mushroom pizza. Sadly it arrived rather small and cold. I can forgive that provided the taste is amazing! However , a previous reviewer is right. It was burnt in places and even undercookednin the middle. A no no for proper pizza. Even the basil was black. I wanted authentic. Should have gone to dominos as I know what I’m getting for that money at least. Shame. Want to support local.

Date of visit: March 2019
1  Thank eileeng448
Reviewed February 24, 2019 via mobile

Very nice typical italian restaurant with very good quality:
We had a nice starter round with some ham and buffalo mozzarella plus mixed bruschetta, both excellents!
Then we had two pasta of the week very very good with large sizes.

Also dessert was very good.

The only thing Is that Is very expensive, for its style of service and the area as well Is absolutely too much!

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed January 26, 2019

Pizza completely burnt. This' the second time that I have ordered from them through deliveroo and as the first time the pizza was completely burnt!!! The manager offered to send again the pizza but deliveroo had technical problem so I ended up not eating at all.

Date of visit: January 2019