The staff, all one of them seemed helpful and were friendly, and the breakfast was fine, the rooms were
1. Dirty, carpet was sticky, yuk
2. Bathroom floor was broken and dirty.
3. Could not open drawers as bedside table was in way, and could not be moved (everything was crammed in)
4. Wardrobe door broken
5. One pillow each, asked for two more but only got one as said there were no more spare!!!!
6.Hotel arranged taxi and a price, to take us (4) too and back to 02, agreed £50.00, however on arriving at 02 driver demanded £70.00 were said hotel agreed price, after speaking to his boss, agreed to £35.00 paying rest on return, but you guessed they never showed up, we phoned firm but they kept hanging up, phoned hotel to explain they said they'd phone us back, but didn't, so we were stranded at 02 at midnight!!!! we finally got home with another Taxi. Hotel were most un helpful when we got back. So don't book taxi with hotel!!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Newham Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Newham Hotel London, England