“hen do friendly fun!!”

Ranked #140 of 304 Bakeries in London
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Description: DMEM is an eclectic, upcycled, vintage tea shop w/ a modern twist-serving delicious homemade goodies, and frozen yogurt w/ unusual & locally sourced art & handmade gifts for sale. DMEM also has an adjoining function room which is host to a rotating calendar of events during the week, and over the weekends, serves as a private party room.
Reviewed July 21, 2014

I organised a hen do and when I chose the company 'I made it myself' to do a nail art masterclass they recommended this cafe as a venue....what a find!!!

From the moment I emailed them with queries and suggestions for food they were accomodating and helpful, putting together a delicious and purse friendly afternoon tea/lunch of sanwiches, scones and cute personalised cupcakes. Nothing was too much trouble.
When we walked in on the day...(9 girls and 2 babies) for a hen do they provided a private space for the nail class where we could stay to munch the delicious treats.

It is a cute, fun, friendly, vintage cafe and you'd be mad not to try it!!!

Reviewed May 12, 2014

Had my 23rd birthday at DMEM organised by the fantastic team of Dar and Alexis and they were brilliant. Everything was ready and looked gorgeous for the group of 9 of us and it tasted absolutely amazing too. Great selection of teas and good knowledge of them too! We were really happy with everything even though I'd never been before booking and now I'll definitely be back - have to have the rest of the frozen yoghurts!

Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

We've been here on a raining Sunday to warm up a bit. Tea is really good and there are a lot of flavours!! Visit it also for the gorgeous cakes that they have!

Reviewed March 2, 2014

You notice this place immediately on the street, it really stands out. The interior is lovely and they are the friendliest owners I have ever met. Well worth a visit.

Reviewed February 1, 2014

Drink me Eat me is exactly what is advertised on their website. A very special place for kids and adults alike to have their birthdays (and un-birthdays too). Alexis and Dar (the owners) are the nicest people you'll ever meet and hosted, catered and entertained 15 little Girls. Everything was just great, from the pre-planning stage (great communication) to the last bit of cake that was eaten - (they provided the cake and it was a piece of Art). I really can't praise them enough. The venue is gorgeous, and they truly went out of their way to make it a memorable Day for one VERY happy Birthday Girl. I work in the area and therefore pop in sometimes for a quick lunch which by the was is delicious! Great selection of sushi, sandwiches, quiches and baked goods! Give it a try, you'll love it!