Open today: 8:00 AM - 2:30 AM
Review Highlights
I love Paramount bar - although table service has slipped a bit recently

Reviewed December 13, 2014
Stephen F
Southampton, United Kingdom
Great views, food is good

Reviewed December 8, 2014

from $63.10
from $43.40
from $19.70
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 24, 2016 via mobile

You have to book a table. You get nice view. Drinks are a bit over priced my opinion. ..but it's nice to go and have a drink there.

2  Thank Denise M
Reviewed June 3, 2016 via mobile

What a shame to know has closed down! Fantastic location, views, service, product offer, nothing wrong about that only one thing...
The greedy developer that changed it into 6 penthouses!

1  Thank John Pasquale G
Reviewed April 21, 2016 via mobile

Great bar with a great view.
Was quiet when we visited which suited us.
Nice drinks.
Staff were friendly.
Bit pricey but lovely views.
Would return.

1  Thank el-ronco
Reviewed January 11, 2015 via mobile

Passionate about bar, we stopped out wAy there as the place is gorgeous from the view to the bar, however the service was very poor and made our experience critical to the staff; waitress and front door girl who seemed bored and unprofessional in how they respond and The interaction with their hosts, I booked a table to the window and they didn't even check my name to respond at what I did expect at the reservation's time.
Cocktail was alright, just alright, I thought that the menu could change since the last time I've been there but not. A place like this could provide more quality with the range of prices practiced.

1  Thank Lükas G
Reviewed December 19, 2014

I had a fabulous evening of exquisite food, drinks (even a unique cocktail created just for me) at the Paramount, London. It's 32 floors above this beautiful city of London which looks even more beguiling at night.

I had absolutely not issues with the service, our 3 waiters were all attentive, the barman even made a special cocktail under the direction of my host, or the food which was excellent (as some reviewers have mentioned).

I can't comment on the pricing as I was dinner guest of an ex, but I can assure you has very exacting standards so would have blown his top had everything not been perfect.

I hear that if you can't get a table you can often get into the bar and enjoy the views, so that may be worth considering if you phone and the restaurant is fully booked. . . but don't tell them I told you!!

Reviewed December 19, 2014

London at Christmas at nightime is spectacular and if you go to this bar you can see it from a very great height and a 360 degree viewpoint. Yes the drinks are expensive, yes they add service but its still much cheaper than The Shard and you get a great view back to the City of London as well as the West End. My advice would be to surprise someone, people just dont know that its there and when you get out of the lift at the 32nd floor it will wow them.

1  Thank DVB67
Reviewed December 13, 2014

I love having a drink in Paramount, and surprising friends & family who have no idea where you're heading. This was probably my 12th visit. I like the bar atmosphere (the copper bar itself) and of course the amazing views, always if possible heading upstairs for a stroll around the viewing gallery. Stunning. Drinks are pricey but no more so than many street-level places in London - which come without the views. I had read reviews a couple of years back about the surly staff, but never had a problem at all. However, my last 2 visits in recent weeks have been slightly marred by extremely poor, slow and forgetful table service - so much so that the last time I politely asked for the 12.5% discretionary service charge (normally added automatically) to be removed from our bill. This was done, with much apologies. A real shame, I hope it picks up again, and this is just a temporary glitch.

Reviewed December 10, 2014 via mobile

Amazing cocktails, very good food, extremely good service breathtaking view. Seeing London from the 32nd floor is absolutely dreamy. Great place

1  Thank Mary L
Reviewed December 8, 2014 via mobile

I have been to Paramount a few times and it's been very good service wise and food. This time we went our server wasn't as friendly, so that put a slight downer on things. But the restaurant accommodated for our vegan guests which was great. The view is just spectacular, don't let the look of the building from the outside put you off. The food every other time I have been has been great.

Reviewed December 8, 2014

This place is on the 32nd floor so you go for the views. the bar is nothing special and the drinks are expensive. Most people seem to be here for one drink only. A once in a lifetime visit, if you can be bothered. Great views but that’s about it.

1  Thank Brendan D