“The Paramount Bar, London.”
Review of Paramount Bar

Paramount Bar
Ranked #282 of 1,284 Nightlife in London
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“The Paramount Bar, London.”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

The Paramount Bar London, United Kingdom.

The entrance is literally up a flight of stairs just outside Tottenham Court Road tube station, Central London. You check-in at reception and then take the lift up to the restaurant and on from there another flight of stairs up to the viewing gallery at the top of the building, where we stayed and had our drinks.

I would highly recommend the Paramount Bar as a place to visit in London for a drink/cocktail due to the SPECTACULAR VIEWS across the City of London! This was my first visit to The Paramount and it won't be my last.

We got there for around 7:30pm on a Tuesday evening in August, 2013. We found a table for four fairly easily in the viewing gallery at that time of the evening. By the time we left at around 8:45pm, there were queues for a table.

(I think) you have to book ahead, even if you only want to go in for a drink. You can book online using their booking request form or you can email or call them. I'm sure you could double check about entry by calling them. Here is a link to their website:

We didn't have dinner there, just ordered some humous with pitta bread and some olives to accompany our drinks.

I will try their afternoon tea or dinner next time, and let you know what that's like!

But, it's the views you go for... on a clear day you can see for miles around. It must be beautiful to watch the sunset from there!

Visited August 2013