“Excellent. A must visit!!!”
Review of Four Corners Cafe

Four Corners Cafe
Ranked #32 of 884 Coffee & Tea in London
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Fantastic lunches, artisanal tea & coffee, and a place for your schemes and daydreams. What's next on your bucket list? Plan and relive your adventures with us.Awesome Kiwi Ozone coffee; lovely loose leaf Yumchaa loose tea; breathtaking breads and pastries from Balthazar and some brilliant Brindisa snacks too. 2 minutes away from the South Bank and a stone's throw from the London eye and Big Ben! Free wifi too, can't daydream without it! ;)
Reviewed June 20, 2014 via mobile

I have been here every time I visit London and every time I love the service and the choice of teas and later in the day go back for the tea based cocktails. The owner is always busy making sure everyone is well looked after without being intrusive. The travel theme is genius and it's great being able to chat about holidays and also get new ideas and recommendations. Try it, you will return again and again.

7  Thank Spencer571975

Reviewed June 20, 2014 via mobile

We both had a lovely latte with fruit toast and olive focaccia. The quality of the pastry was excellent and the coffee was absolutely delicious. Great atmosphere and service - music selection really good! Worth a visit!

5  Thank Mathew T
Reviewed June 19, 2014

My wife and were only looking for a half decent quick lunch in that area and stumbled across the Four Corners which looked OK from the outside. Inside we were served by a grumpy redheaded girl who barely cracked a smile. We ordered 2 mozzarella sandwiches/rolls and 2 bottles of water. The water was fantastic! The sandwiches were disgusting - stale bread with crumbs of cheese on the cut disguised to look as the sandwich was full of it and little else. Bread and water for £11 quid! You'd have got a better deal in prison! We couldn't get out fast enough and won't return! Moral: go to Pret in the nearby station complex! At least you know you'll get value for money there.

2  Thank Aynonyno
Fourcornerscafe, Owner at Four Corners Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2014

Hello,

I'm sorry that was your experience of the cafe. It is not representative of how we operate, and a little surprising, especially given the other feedback we have had so far. We only use the freshest products - our bread is baked daily by one of London's premier artisan bakeries (Balthazar) and we're proud of our customer service.

I wasn't aware of any complaints on the day, and we're sorry that you felt this way and felt strongly enough to post your first trip advisor review, Anonyno. Hope this experience isn't representative of the rest of your visit to london.

Please contact me at gb@four-corners-cafe.com if you'd like to discuss further.

Kind regards

Gary Baxter
Company Director

Reviewed June 12, 2014

.....if you appreciate a great coffee pay a visit to Four Corners Café on Lower Marsh.

The location is just a few minutes walking to Embankment , London Eye and Waterloo Station.
Owned by Gary , he has created one eclectic corner in the UK in this quirky coffeeshop !
The travel theme sparks interest with so much to see whilst also enjoying the tasty baked treats on offer. We can vouch for the toasted fruitbread. The coffee was a wholesome roast, delicious and embellished with a lovely heart shape, made with care !!
Ambience, friendly staff and free Wifi complete this gem of a place.
You will want to linger and you will be back .I know we will be......to check out the other three corners of the world, even if just to escape the rat race for a short while . Oh and for that fab coffee......!! Thanks guys .

8  Thank Spennybobs
Reviewed June 3, 2014 via mobile

Not wanting to spend £14 on a breakfast at my hotel, I followed other travellers advice and I was glad did. Great coffee, lovely wholemeal roast. So good I went back the next morning and had the fruit bread toast! Equally as yummy.
It's not a cooked breakfast place, trading on croissants, brioche, toast. All baked with care.

5  Thank gmc01_10