“The perfect place”
other travelers have booked this property

Review of THE CHELSEA GEM

Shower Room
Toilet
Entrance Lobby
Elevator
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Cannes, France
“The perfect place ”
Reviewed November 10, 2017 for a stay in November 2017
person found this review helpful

We stayed for a week in this gorgeous studio. Everything is there for your comfort and it is nice and clean and modern. We were welcomed nicely by Michael and we want to thank him again for making our holidays so easy !!! The location is perfect; very safe aera and underground just 5 minutes walk.
We will definitely come back here if we need to. Nice restaurants as well; supermarket just at the corner.
It is the best place!
Do not hesitate to book here for your holidays. Finally the bed is very comfortable and this is very important.
Thank you !

Nov 26, 2017
You are most welcome! Thank you for taking such good care of my flat. It was truly wonderful having you as my guests.
I hope to welcome you back again soon.
Best wishes,
John F
“The place was excellent.”
Reviewed September 29, 2017 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

The location is good. It is very close to a bus stop with 5 lines, all of which stop at the Sloan Square Underground.A number of good restaurants are close by. It was clean, the bed was comfortable, lighting was good, the washing machine worked well. The building is secure and it had a place to store suit cases. Michael met us when we arrived, which was 2 hours before the apartment was ready and allowed us to leave our baggage. Any issues were promptly addressed. Note: This is a studio apartment and useable for only two people. We would use it again.

Oct 13, 2017
Thanks guys! It was truly a pleasure meeting and having you as my guests. I look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Best wishes.
Passport3...
“Perfect compact home-away-from-home in London”
Reviewed August 29, 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

The location of the flat is excellent - just off the Kings Road, close walk to Sloane Square and South Kensington Underground stations and bus at the end of the street. It is walking distance to the V&A and other museums in South Kensington and a short walk to Chelsea Embankment. There's a Waitrose at the end of the street and M&S a short walk down Kings Road. Very close to pubs and restaurants. The building is very secure and quiet. Michael (owner) was excellent to deal with and very attentive and helpful. The flat is very well equipped and newly refurbished - with a great shower (not always the case in London). The pull-down bed is very comfortable. I loved my stay and will definitely be back!

Your age range 50-64
Sep 18, 2017
Thank you for your kind review. It was truly a pleasure having you as my guest. I look forward to welcoming you back soon.
sheminsac...
Johannesburg, South Africa
“Great”
Reviewed July 12, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Compact apartment in a great location.
Very nicely presented and comfortable.
It was perfect for us.

Jul 21, 2017
Thanks guys! It was a pleasure having you as my guests. Hope to welcome you back again soon.
GordonT87...
“Compact, convenient and comfortable”
Reviewed May 26, 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

Just off the Kings Rd, a short walk to Sloane Square. Plentiful transport .The apartment was well equipped and Michael,the owner, was very helpful in every way. Several friendly pubs just around the area and cafes, great shops and a supermarket very close. Do try the excellent breakfast in the entrance to the nearby church.

Jun 5, 2017
Thanks Gordon, it was indeed a pleasure having you both as my guests. Thanks for looking after the flat and keeping it clean and tidy. I look forward to welcoming you back soon.
oceanpear...
Beijing, China
“Friendly owner modern decoration convenient location”
Reviewed November 9, 2014 for a stay in November 2014
people found this review helpful

My friend and I stayed there for one week for our holidays in London. Michael received me in the house warmly with clear explanation on all the facilities, once I arrived from LHR. The kitchen is fully equipped, comfortable bed ( not big, enough for two person), powerful shower. The heating system works well. Actually the apartment is not really big, but it is centre of London, you can expect more. We are very happy to stay there.
From LHR, just take the metro jumping off at South Kensington, then walk 8-10 min to the apartment. And lots of bus stop just 2min away by walk.
Two big supermarkets near to the apartment, 5-8 min by walk. Quite good for self-cooking.
We would say, it is a very good place for holidays in London.

Traveling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing