“Laugh Out Loud Funny”

Ranked #141 of 351 Concerts & Shows in London
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed August 13, 2013

We had a great time at the theater for my husbands birthday at the weekend in London. the show was very entertaining and made the family laugh out loud throughout the evening. I would highly recommend it, Great British comedy, not to be missed. Without wanting to spoil it for those that haven't seen it, the surprise really fooled us, we all left debating it at the end!

There are newer reviews for One Man, Two Guvnors

Reviewed August 13, 2013

...and everyone else was pretty close behind...great show and congrats to all the cast- not for a long time did a cast all click so well and every part, regardless of involvement, seemed to be having a ball. Great ad lib's, good old British slap stick humor and to be recommended

Reviewed August 10, 2013

This show was amazing. Located centrally, truly not a bad seat in the house. I laughed so hard I was literally in tears. Definitely slapstick comedy, but it definitely felt like we were in London!

Reviewed August 9, 2013

Absolutely brilliant. Base on a commedia del arte standard. this was top quality. The lead was fabulous at comedy and ad libbing. We laughed 'til we ached..

Reviewed August 9, 2013

This British slapstick is just hysterical. I don't know when I laughed so hard. The actor/actresses work with the audience and their ability to spontaneously incorporate audience remarks and reaction was exceptional. The theatre is lovely in its own right. The acoustics are good and the show was just the right length. Management was also quite helpful in helping me cancel a reservation I inadvertently made for the day I made the reservation rather than a few weeks away. Delightful all around experience.