The couthouse is right in front of Carnaby Street, and excellent location for shopping in Oxford Road.
The bar area is unique as it has booths that were the old Magistrates court cells. The breakfast area is the Waiting area and court areas.
The Room was not that great, despite asking for Non-Smoking, we seemed to have ended up in a smoking floor , which was a bad start.
The Room carpet was heavily stained, the window had a damaged rope and as such difficult to open (Safety issue!). The bathroom has a frosted window between there and the bedroom, which at night if you put the bathroom light on, you will shine light on whoever is sleeping and wake them.
Spa was a bit of a let down, could only manage one person at a time, so when re-booked for the Saturday the person in the Spa turned up 20 Mins late!
Staff were helpful, friendly and efficient. Would I stay here again? probably not as I feel there are better hotels in London for that price that the rooms are a lot cleaner
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Courthouse hotel is a 5 star luxury hotel ideally located in bustling Central London. Our hotel is situated where stylish Mayfair, fashionable Soho and the West End meet and is within walking distance of London's finest shopping streets, tourist attractions and theatreland. A stone's throw away from the famous Liberty London department store, this contemporary design hotel is situated in an old Grade II Listed Magistrates Court, retaining much of its original historical features but with a modern twist. With 116 spacious bedrooms & suites, a trendy cocktail bar, award winning restaurants, gorgeous spa, fitness centre and divine roof terrace, Courthouse Hotel is renowned for intuitive service and comprehensive facilities. Our West End restaurants and bar offer an English buffet breakfast, lunch in our brasserie, a dining experience in Silk which draws on historical references and cocktails created by our Mixologist in the bar. In the summer, exclusively book and enjoy a private BBQ on our roof terrace with views of the London skyline. To complete the full experience, Sanook Spa has all the facilities to help you relax, revitalize and refresh after a busy shopping trip or high-powered meeting. Courthouse Hotel offers a variety of meeting and party rooms for both social & business events. Make your special occasion truly unforgettable at the unique Courthouse Hotel London, where style meets sophistication. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Courthouse Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Courthouse Doubletree By Hilton Hotel London
- Doubletree Hotel London
- Doubletree Hotel Courthouse
- Courthouse Hotel London, England