“BEST LEBANESE FOOD”

Byblos Bay
Ranked #3,809 of 23,226 Restaurants in London
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Byblos Bay is family run restaurant whose dream is to bring authenticity and experience of Lebanese cuisine. The name is representing long tradition of the region. Since Phoenician time Lebanon is cross path for many trades .Fresh ingredients combined with tradition and spirit of people are imbued in Lebanese cuisine. Modern ambient with touch of tradition, colorful and fresh food and regional wine will hopefully bring you experience you would like to repeat. A mouth-watering recipe is passed through generations and is prepared by our experienced chef. Lebanese food is for healthy living, food for celebrating and, above all food for sharing. Our regional wine, will give you warm feeling of Lebanese vineyards. The wine making process was well developed in Phoenician time and there are evidences that wine was 'running like water'. The wine making knowledge is still used in modern-day Lebanon and quality is internationally recognised. We got privilege to bring selection to your table.
Reviewed December 27, 2013

I've been to many different Lebanese food in different country but Byblos Bay is the most amazing restaurant the food is delicious, the atmosphere is very friendly u feel like home. The owner is gentle and the service was perfect.

There are newer reviews for Byblos Bay

Reviewed December 24, 2013

Nice and delicious food always fresh especially the Meza.Very friendly atmosphere and the staff make you welcome and feel relax.I have been on several occasions and always enjoyed my food with my family and kids.prices are realistic as you may pay double the price for the same food in the West End.
Its always nice to have lebanese food from experience lebanese chief.
Definitely i will go back again and i Recommended to everyone who likes to enjoy his food or night out.

Reviewed December 22, 2013

We went to Byblos bay for dinner on Saturday night and were afforded a very warm welcome. We are both vegetarian and found there were was a large choice for us on the menu. Ordered the hummus, mutabal, tabbouleh, falafel and a halloumi dish. All the dishes were full of natural vibrant flavours and delicious. Much better than anything I have had in edgware road where we normally go for Lebanese. The service was impeccable and we were persuaded to have dessert. It was the best baklava we have had in a long time :). We will definitely be going back.

Reviewed December 18, 2013

The ambience is relaxing, perfect for going out and having partys or just having casual lunch or dinner. The food is fresh, cooked at perfection and service is very calm, polite understandable with kids or adults.
I have been twice and I can not say beeter words for it. Just amazing as my kids said "Cool". I am recommending this place with highest quality ever.

Reviewed December 18, 2013

The worst dining experience we have ever had, and I am not exaggerating. The starters we ordered were absolutely disgusting, the salad was watery, the mini-pizzas were rock hard and the bread was cold. Also the waiter was amateur and clearly did not know much about cuisine. There was also a horrible stench of bleach in the restaurant. Never again!

6  Thank s d