“Really good meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Galeto - CLOSED

Galeto
Cuisines: Brazilian, South American
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Neighborhood: Soho
“Really good meal”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

I had the camerao (Tiger prawns) to start, which were really tasty would highly recommend. Then had the galeto for main, the chicken was very flavoursome and chips were perfect. The atmosphere of the restaurant was lively and fun, with some very good cocktails. I have recommended to all my friends and would say the same to anyone. Also the bill was very reasonable, which is always a plus.

“Fantastic lunch!”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Little restaurant with great service, real tasty food and reasonably priced!
Nice, bright and lively, this is a great place to have a lunch break just to cheer up and get your energy back on.
The service is attentive and quick, so no waiting whilst the music and decor will put a smile on your face.
Chicken, as on the menu, is cooked to perfection, although a bit of large portion for lunch.
At £12 per head including drinks you can’t go wrong!
I will be doing this more often!

london
“Delicious street food served in a great location”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

I had an offcie party here upstairs last week and they couldn't have been more friendly..the food was really good and the Caipirinhas are the best in London..Thank you to Leo and Antonio for being so accomodating.
We had almost all the dishes and the response was superb..we also had some great Brazilian music playing and the mood was lovely.
I will be coming back regularly as it is such good value and great food.

• Visited August 2013
“A great little place in SoHo for everyone.”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

We found this place by accident, nothing to do with the beautiful girls all dressed up like they are at the Rio Carnival.

So we fell for it and tried it out.

The menu was simple enough and easy to choose from(can't pronounce everything) and we found a great lite place that we will be going back to anytime were in town.

We both had the chicken, it was really good with lots of sauces to choose from. I had a traditional brazilian beer and she had a cocktail, I say one it turned into 3.

I was surprised when the bill came and it was on £40 pound including drinks and dessert. You must try this new little place.

• Visited July 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Authentic and great value”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

We stumbled on Galeto other night and at end of the night we were delighted to have discovered this little place in Soho.
The service is wonderful, food is absolutely delicious and the atmosphere is genuinely authentic!
The price is more than reasonable for the quality and the size of portions.
Starters, mains and drinks set us back around £22 each.
I have been to Rio, several times, and this is as close as you will find to the real thing in London!
Hope they don’t change things as they become popular.
Highly recommend it!