“A perfect visit to the picture.”
Review of Picture Fitzrovia

Picture Fitzrovia
Ranked #56 of 22,544 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: European, British
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Bar scene, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Fitzrovia
Description: A neighbourhood restaurant in Fitzrovia. Owned and operated by restaurateurs with a wealth of experience in some of London's top establishments. Picture Fitzrovia is well-known for it's exceptional value menus and warm and genuine hospitality. Alongside the a la carte menu runs a fixed lunch at £22 and a six course seasonal tasting at £40.
“A perfect visit to the picture.”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

A perfect place to visit, the welcome we received allowed us to relax immediately with Maitre de Tom taking the time to introduce us to the menu and explain the idea of the menu. With 4 of us visiting we spent the most relaxing couple of hours for a long time. The idea of the menu is that it gives you the opportunity to try different delicacies and the choice is great. My personal favourite was the pressed pork but my friends were drawn on the Ravioli and the Smoked Eel. The watermelon lemonade is to die for and the addition of Vodka or Gin certainly enhances it. The sharing concept obviously stretches to the bill as well which we thought was very reasonable and only added the delight of the venue. All in all a venue which I think will only grow in stature and it might be advisable to visit now before getting a table becomes diffucult as I am certain it will. An appearance from the two chefs Responsible for this culinary delight certainly only added to our pleasure and it was greatly appreciated the time they spent with us.London is a very diffucult market to break into but I do believe Tom, Alan and Colin are going in the right direction with this. Thanks gentlemen for a great afternoon we will certainly be back.

• Visited July 2013

• Korean first
“Picture perfect!”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Had a top evening out at this fab new restaurant. Delicious sharing plates (squid and pork cheek is a must!), funky cocktails (bitter Ben - say no more!!), top class service and modern clean cut interior design just make this the new place to go. Can't wait to go back.

London, United Kingdom
“Fantastic flavours that don't break the bank!”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

The concept of this restaurant is brilliant; tapas style plates designed for sharing. Six plates are about right for two people. We had the pork bites to start (shouldn't be missed) followed by the slow poached egg, rare beef salad, crispy young squid, lamb breast chops, Lebanese fried chicken and Lincolnshire smoked eel. For dessert we tried the coconut rice, bakewell tart, chocolate mousse and marscapone (by this point we were getting a bit carried away). Amazing! The dishes were delivered promptly and beautifully presented. The flavours were unique and delicious. The Picture kitchen is home to some truly talented chefs. We will most certainly be returning soon.

Gold Coast, Australia
“a plate says a thousand words”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

I heard there was 2 amazing Michelin chefs joining forces to create something special. That they have done. I came in with 3 girlfriends for a lovely girls Dinner. Sharing plates, modern but seasonal food. I have too many favorites to name one, we had 14 plates between us, because we had to order doubles; they where that good. The service given by the staff and Tom was out standing, relaxed, genuine and helpful. I have recommended all my friends to come here even for a quick lunch in between shopping. Wine and food was very reasonably priced. So much so we had 3 bottles.

London, United Kingdom
“Delicious food, great location, reasonably priced”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

In my opinion, its hard to find good places to eat in central London that aren't either a) tourist traps, b) super pretentious or c) crushingly expensive. So, thank god Picture has opened! It's a lovely, low-key, but beautifully designed restaurant just a moment's walk from Oxford Street with delicious food and cocktails.

Much like Caravan, or Polpo (but at the moment without the 2 hour wait and pretentious service), Picture has gorgeous "small plates" to share. The 'lamb bites' and 'mackerel paste' as snacks were gorgeous, and the 'lamb meatloaf' and 'squid' were my favourite dishes on the small plates menu. I'm not much of a dessert person but honestly the desserts were to die for. We had four between two but I tell you there are worth it!

Reasonably priced, and in a great location - you should definitely visit for lunch (I hear they do a set priced lunch), cocktails or dinner with friends. Can't wait to go back.

2 Thank Sarah B