Lowest prices for your stay
$82
$82
Priceline
$79
Hotels.com$82
FindHotel$81
ZenHotels.com$95
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 10, 2019

From this hotel I have to highlight the location in terms of connection to the underground or train station (really close by); so it made it really easy to get there from Gatwick, Luton,,, to St Pancras; another thing worth mention is the cleanliness of the hotel, everything was really clean and seemed new.
Also staff was nice too. they do have someone 24 hours at the small reception.
Note that they do not have a bar or breakfast on their own.
Small is the word to describe the room which, is fine if you are only visiting the city but the toilet is in my opinion too small.
Price is average for the area.

Room tip: Location close to Station
Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank xIshidax
IgorK2762, Reception at Angus Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2019

Dear xIshidax,
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent experience at The Angus Hotel. I am glad to see that you had a lovely stay with us and you found the location of the hotel very handy and with good transport links.I am pleased you enjoyed experiencing the newly refurbished room of the hotel and found front team frendly.

Reviewed May 20, 2019

Stayed 6 nights here recently. A few positives, more negatives, bottom line-the price is very reasonable, but pretty much confirms the saying "you get what you pay for". Besides the low price, cookies and bottled water in the room is nice, better than the pot to heat up water for the provided instant coffee though. The room is clean and quiet too, though VERY small. No room service, no breakfast, no lobby (just a tiny room with plastic chairs), except for a soap dispenser no room ameneties (tissue, phone, lotion, etc) NO place to store things in the room (no chest of drawers, VERY tiny shelf space, no night stand by beds. VERY tiny bathroom. I was able to sit on the toilet and lean over the sink to brush my teeth while looking in the mirror over the sink all at the same time, as well as lay on the bed and shut the window with my foot. These rooms supposedly can accomodate 2 people, I stayed alone in the room and could not imagine what it would be like with 2 people and their belongings with no place to put everything, not even under the bed space available for luggage. Also no elevator, my room was up a narrow winding staircase on the 4th floor. I noticed around the 3rd floor going up, the stairs became uneven and extra care needed to be taken at that point going up (and coming back down too) Location wise, both St. Pancras and King's Cross underground stations are a quick walk away, making travel to other areas very easy. m

Date of stay: May 2019
1  Thank traveler310Nj
IgorK2762, Reception at Angus Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2019

Dear traveler310Nj, thank you for your review following your recent visit. We were delighted to welcome you! I am pleased that you overall enjoyed your time with us, however I’m sorry to read that not all hotel & room facilities met your expectations. In sipte of this it's a relief to read that you enjoyed our convenient central location and daily cleaning service during your stay. Thank you once again for your constructive feedback, it is highly appreciated.

Reviewed April 10, 2019

Close to St Pancras Station, small hotel offering clean, simple accommodation.
I stayed in a ground floor room facing Argyle Square Gardens, I would describe as a small double but perfect for me as travelling alone on business. Tea/Coffee/Water in the room. Bathroom small but adequate and very clean.
Overall, competatively priced, good clean accommodation will stay again if in this area of London

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank J099
IgorK2762, Reception at Angus Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2019

Dear J099,
Thank you so much for reviewing us and rating us for our service after your recent stay at The Angus Hotel. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and it is always great to receive positive comments. I am pleased that you enjoyed our ideal location as we are within walking distance to many of London's transport links. It gives me great pleasure to read your kind words on our newly refurbished rooms. A big Thank you once again! I do hope to be able to welcome you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed March 31, 2019 via mobile

Have stayed here several time and am never disappointed.rooms are compact and they have everything that you need for your short break to the capital. Beds are very comfortable and rooms are warm and cosy. Excellent value and the staff are so helpful and polite. See you next time.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank GarethSW
IgorK2762, Reception at Angus Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2019

Dear GarethSW,
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent experience at the Angus Hotel. I am glad to read that you had a lovely stay with us and you found the location of the hotel very handy and with good transport links. Thank you once again for your feedback, it is very much appreciated. We are looking forward to welcoming you soon. Yours Sincerely,

Reviewed March 18, 2019

I was looking for a relatively inexpensive place for 2 nights near to the stations to enable an easy and early start. I actually arrived a few hours before check-in time and the staff were completely happy for me to leave my bags there while I went off to explore for a while before check in. My room was at the back of the property on the ground floor which while relatively small was fresh, clean, warm and comfortable. There was a kettle in the room with tea and coffee and free bottled water. The staff at the desk always greated you as you walked past. There is not a lot more to say to be honest, I found nothing that I was unhappy with but happy that I received the level of service and comfort that I expected. Would I return? Yes.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
IgorK2762, Reception at Angus Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2019

Dear Stu-cj,
Thank you so much for reviewing us after your recent stay with us here at the Angus Hotel. I am delighted to hear that our service met your expectations. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and it is always great to receive positive comments and I will certainly pass them on to our team, especially thank you commending our staff and cleanliness. Guests' Satisfaction is our achievement, we are truly thrilled to hear that you have had great stay with us. A big Thank you once again for such a wonderful review and your time. I do hope to be able to welcome you back in the future.
Warm Regards,