“Lots of good food for the money”
Review of Wasabi

Wasabi
Ranked #5,974 of 22,674 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Sushi
Neighborhood: Fitzrovia
Neighborhood: Fitzrovia
Prague, Czech Republic
“Lots of good food for the money”
Reviewed May 19, 2014

I purchased a breakfast bar Wasabi on Tottenham Court Rd. London. I came right after the opening (10,30) and was surprised sushi selection and prices. It is also like Prague, but we have so many kinds. While the prices are half that of Prague. You can choose from ready-made boxes, or have to mix different types of free choice
For £ 6 I had a box of delicious maki sushi and nigiri. Excellent! I just bought 2 boxes and we had a royal breakfast.

• Visited May 2014

• Turkish first
Limerick, Ireland
“Japanese Fast Food Yum!”
Reviewed April 21, 2014

My wife and I have been walking around London for hours. After a long morning, were tired and looking for a quick meal to satisfy our hunger and go on with our plans. Saw this Wasabi fast food and looked at their selection of Japanese food. A couple of their bento box selection caught our attention. We ordered spicy chicken yakisoba bento and prawn tempura bento. Both Bento have good portions and tastes good for £5.49. What we loved is their mixed sushi packed for both takeaway or dine in. It has a good mix of delicious tasting fresh sushi which we had in their bright lit dine in area. Overall happy with the food, value and place. We'll definitely have this again when we visit London.

• Visited April 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Too many students”
Reviewed March 3, 2014

It is a good price for the portion you get. However you cannot sit down as it is a takeaway. We go a lot of the time because we study nearby at UCL. Lunchtime service might have a queue because the shop is very small and its a squeeze to get in to look at the sushi packs.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Garfield_1990
Lugano, Switzerland
“You have to go there!”
Reviewed February 25, 2014

In all Wasabi restaurants in London you can eat fresh made food for a very good price, and you have a great choice.i love it!

Visited February 2014
“Asian fast food”
Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

Only if you like sushi. It was a typical London lunch. Felt like you should eat and run. I had hot plate of curry which was lovely but ordinary. My daughter had a large box of sushi which she loved. £18 for two fast lunches. She would go back in a heartbeat. I don't mind sushi but it would not be my first choice. Good selection of sushi but you really need to know your stuff or you could end up just eating California rolls for ever!!!