“Best Wings this side of the pond!”
Review of StickyWings

StickyWings
Ranked #1,100 of 22,675 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Whitechapel
Description: StickyWings is the UK's only Buffalo Wing shack. It was recently rated by 'The London Evening Standard' as one on the best three places in London for wings. They serve authentic buffalo wings and other flavours, inc BBQ and Xtra Hot. All chicken is cooked fresh to order and will take around 15/20 minutes. Enjoy with some of our ice cold beers.
paulineinlondon
“Best Wings this side of the pond!”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

This is a gem of a find for all North Americans or connoisseurs of the chicken wing. These are without a doubt the best I have tasted on this side of the pond. Whether it is traditional buffalo wings you love or the more spicy (for my husband as I can't take the heat!), you will find something for all tastes and heat levels requied. The owner is really friendly and will let you try a sampler of all kinds on your visit. I am already planning and starting to dream about my next visit because I desperate to try the boneless ones. One of our friends said they were to die for! I hope to make it there again next week!

• Visited November 2013

London, United Kingdom
“The best buffalo wings around UK”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

Me and my partner went there to try some to see what all the hype was around we had the American buffalo wings. While eating then we ordered there boom burger was so big we both shared it.

We both loved the wings.

Its the best place in UK. price is very good too noch food.

Good customer service.

• Visited November 2013
London
“Wing-credible!”
Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

This is my favourite place in London to munch on wings. The buffalo wings are my favourite - they're crisp, yet moist with an addictive tangy sauce and come with either blue cheese or ranch dip. Two choices of size - UK or US and served in a basket with fries. Wash 'em down with a cold Samuel Adams lager and you know it's good!
Then I had the cheesecake to finish. My goodness. Caramel sauce, mini profiteroles and rich biscuit base. That pudding is not of this world.... Sounds too sweet, but it's not. Definitely a case of baby bear's porridge! I'll be back there as soon as the waistline allows.

“Wings done properly”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

Wings were cooked to order (little wait but i like that as it proves they haven't been sitting there). Buffalo are traditional with franks and butter, hot chilli was very tasty and not challenge hot so you can eat a lot of them, BBQ was nice (reminds me of the Bodeans BBQ sauce), Jerk twist was a little sweeter than expected but a nice balance to the other flavours.

Only tried the chips as a side - not the best chips i have ever had but definitely not the worst.

Ice cold beers - very nice.

Service was friendly and efficient and the location is clean and comfortable

• Visited October 2013
Pennsylvania
“Yes! American Styled Wings for Sure.”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

I have been to Anchor Bar and use their bottled sauce occasionally but I must admit, their ambience is more interesting than their wings.
This is not so at Sticky Wings on Brick Lane. But when I first read about them, I thought "oh, yeah? we'll see about that!"
It was a bit hard to find (yes, I'm directionally challenged) but worth the search because the wings ROCKED>
My husband and I eat wings all the time and these ranked up there with the best. Mike had the buffalo sauced wings and I had the bar-b-q but tried both. They were crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside.
We also tasted the chili sauce. It would be great on their chicken burger, I think .
The fries were fries, not chips (although I love both) and were hot and crispy yet soft on the inside.
Service was good- we went at an off time and while hunger, it was perfectly understandable to wait for hot, fresh food.
The owner was super friendly and we talked about our travels and food.
Decor- it was a chicken shack like we've visited in the South US.
I'm fine with that if the food performs and it certainly did! Thanks for a yummy visit Y'all!

• Visited October 2013