“Best Meal of my Holiday! ”

Evoluzione Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: South Kensington
Description: The light and airy conservatory with heated terrace provides a stylish and relaxed space to enjoy the delicious flavours and fantasies of Chef Angeletti whose culinary roots derive from his native Marche region. All produce is homemade on the premises using hand selected ingredients, including focaccia and fresh pasta in homage to Angeletti 's market hometown. A collection of wines served by the glass have been carefully selected to create perfect dinner and drinks partnerships.
Reviewed January 4, 2019 via mobile

I chose the restaurant because it was in my hotel and the menu looked decent. I was pleasantly surprised by the most incredible meal I have experienced in ages! The soup alone was worth the venture out of my comfy room. The pasta was exquisite and the signature dessert was the perfect ending to the most delicious evening.

Date of visit: January 2019

Reviewed November 25, 2018

needing to optimize time, got a business lunch at this nice restaurant located by Xenia Hotel, Kensigton. Served by very attentive kind personnel, helpful to advise you on the choice of the meal
Been recommended the wine matching the meals. Very well prepared and tasty food.
Bill price in the upper level, according to the location.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed October 29, 2018

We were staying round the corner at the Premier Inn and had seen good reviews on Trip Advisor. We were not disappointed. We had made a reservation which required a £45 pp no show, so were a little worried as to what the price might be. At the end we were very pleasantly surprised with the ambience of the place, although it was less than half full, the quality and price of the food and the level of service. Would definitely eat here again

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed September 23, 2018 via mobile

This restaurant is located inside the Hotel Xenia and is also accessible from Cromwell street. The closest tube is Earls Court.

I was staying at this hotel so it was very convenient. I came with great expectations and was not disappointed! It was very late in the evening on my first day in London and was the only customer at that time so I hope that everyone gets the same fabulous service that I received.

The first course brought out was compliments of the chef and I cannot remember what it was but it was great. See the pics. The second course was the steaming hot cucumber soup with olive oil ice cream. This is a must have. I tried to order again on my last evening there but the soup of the day on that day was parsnip which was very good substitute but not as good as the cucumber. The main course was the lemon sole and sautéed spinach and was melt in your mouth!

The wine Sauvignon blanc was a good pairing and there were many other good selections as well.

I was not necessarily dressed at the end of a long sightseeing day for dinner but they treated me like royalty.

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank LJW1005
Reviewed September 19, 2018 via mobile

Perfect food every thing was excellent servce and the atmosphere is perfect
The food was was well presented and the service great and easy piano, all in all a great evening. Thanks for excellent dinner.

Date of visit: September 2018