“funny”
Review of Monty Python's Spamalot - CLOSED

Monty Python's Spamalot
Reviewed July 23, 2013

get the tickets at tkts half price best show ever. so funny. good actors and comedians. its close to the river and easy to find.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

bonnie langford/ joe pasqualy have made this musical a fun laugh a minute musical from start to finish . was there on the 9 july2013 so if you want a fun night out spamalot is the one to go to

Reviewed July 21, 2013

The best seat is in the stalls at D1. Have fun!
Do sing/ whistle along to "Always look on the bright side of life".

Reviewed July 17, 2013

I couldn't be happier we decided to see Spamalot. I'm not a big Monty Python fan, but this show is hilarious. The cast is extremely talented, both in their singing and comedic timing, and they aren't afraid to take little birdwalks away from the script when the moment arises. This led to some great laughs for us (and the cast as well). They truly seem to be enjoying what they are doing. I went to the show on the 4th of July with my family, and the cast gave a little tribute to the US during the Knights Who Say Ni scene, which was fantastic. It led to the entire audience singing the Star Spangled Banner. Needless to say, we Yanks enjoyed it enormously. The entire show was fast paced and funny, and although we missed a little bit of dialog due to accents and cultural differences, it didn't deter from any of our enjoyment. My son, who is 11, had a fantastic time. Don't hesitate to see this show.

See more reviews
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Absolutely fantastic - Bonnie Langford is magic - a great voice to blow the theatre away BUT never shouting like the singers in so many other West End shows; the whole cast are wonderful. Even the family from deepest Texas next to me got enough of the jokes to laugh, and the rest of us were in stitches almost the whole evening.
The really best thing about this show is that many of the songs parody the other shows in the West End - or should I say the other cliches in the West End? However, the songs in Spamalot are great. We really enjoyed the topical jokes too - especially the Boris look-alike cycling across the stage and the digs at Justin Bieber and the other rubbish acts around just now.

Go see it and have a ball!!!