“Bloody Brilliant - even for vegetarians!”
Review of Cookhouse Joe

Cookhouse Joe
Ranked #108 of 23,379 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: European, Lebanese
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Soho
Reviewed December 19, 2013

Being a vegetarian you'd think that I wouldn't particularly enjoy visiting a restaurant known primarily for its chicken. You'd be wrong.

Their halloumi is pretty much the best ever, the falafels are amazing, and the humous and aubergine dips are great too.

Will definitely be visiting again.

Reviewed December 18, 2013

No point in repeating the content from all the other good reviews, very good food, good prices, good location.

Reviewed December 18, 2013

As a big lover of chicken this restaurant is the perfect choice for a quick luck or a meal with friends for me. I have also been here with a big group with work which the lovely staff always accommodate. I have always had great food here and love their large selection of different starters, I could have a meal of them alone! Highly recommended!

1  Thank CharlotteLScott
Reviewed December 18, 2013

I tried this place on the basis of reviews on Tripadvisor. It was a weekday night around 8pm and didn't expect to get in but I was warmly greeted and found a table. It's quite small but that adds to the atmosphere. I know chicken seems to be the speciality here but I was in the mood for a burger. So, I ordered burger, fries and coleslaw. The coleslaw portion was enormous and the burger was very tasty. Great service too. All in all very good and I would definitely return and try the chicken or the lamb burgers next time.

1  Thank Grinder22
Reviewed December 15, 2013 via mobile

I want to move back to London just to have this place back in my life! One visit every few months just isn't enough. Live the food and staff they just need to relocate with me!

1  Thank Olliee3