“We had an amazing time”

clueQuest - The Live Escape Game
Ranked #1 of 369 Fun & Games in London
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: clueQuest is a real-life escape game for 3-5 people, perfect for both corporate team buildings and family & friends fun. The goal is simple: solve Mr Q's missions before the time is up! For a successful escape you will only need teamwork ...and a bit of logic and common sense. Well... releasing your inner secret agent might also help. We currently have three missions to choose from: PLAN52, Operation BlackSheep and Revenge of the Sheep. If you are looking to book for a larger group, our HQ can host up to 54 players per time slot. For more information please visit our official website.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase
Reviewed June 5, 2014

This is one of the best activities I've done in a long time. We were a group of five friends, all very different, but everyone had a great time. Would recommend it to anyone who likes problem solving in the slightest. It's kind of like being inside your own adventure game! Loads of fun!

//The Scandinavian Team

1  Thank JennPho
There are newer reviews for clueQuest - The Live Escape Game

Reviewed June 4, 2014 via mobile

I was a bit spectacle about this clue quest game, and now that I've done it and completed on time- I was SO WORTH IT! This game was so much fun! I played with my 3 other family members and we all really worked together, laughed, and were really puzzled with the game, but nonetheless, we completed! I don't want to give any spoilers on what you do (cause then it would ruin your fun), but I was traveling Europe for 10 days, and this was my favorite part of my vacation! I would definitely do this again!!!

2  Thank Stephanie R
Reviewed June 4, 2014

2nd time here and can't wait for more - beware it's so addictive These guys have outdone themselves again. We loved every minute of it, we thought the first room coulnt be topped but we had a totally different experience with just as much challenge, fun and excitement. Everything is explained perfectly and the right clues are given if needed. There's no doubt, this is a must do. Thanks ClueQuest

Reviewed June 2, 2014

Our group of 5 randomly googled Cluequest before flying to London and the experience was well worth the £20 per head we paid. It is a crazy experience from start to finish and we were completely pumped the whole time. Perhaps the best thing about Cluequest as an attraction is that anyone (above the age of 15 or so) can enjoy it; there are no difficult references to pop culture and no real physical challenges - just you and your friends'/family's minds sweating it out in a very cool environment. Ill happily recommend this escape game to anyone wanting to try something different whilst staying in London. Very clever stuff! You'll be frustrated, sweaty,happy and excited non stop for 60 minutes!

1  Thank Eirik1987
Reviewed June 2, 2014

I can't tell you much except to say that all 12 of us LOVED it. We had a great time, and 8/12 made it out in time!