“Awesome experience”

clueQuest - The Live Escape Game
Ranked #1 of 378 Fun & Games in London
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: clueQuest is a real-life escape game for 3-5 people, perfect for both corporate team buildings and family & friends fun. The goal is simple: solve Mr Q's missions before the time is up! For a successful escape you will only need teamwork ...and a bit of logic and common sense. Well... releasing your inner secret agent might also help. We currently have three missions to choose from: PLAN52, Operation BlackSheep and Revenge of the Sheep. If you are looking to book for a larger group, our HQ can host up to 54 players per time slot. For more information please visit our official website.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed June 1, 2014

Our family (me, my wife, my son (17) and my daugther (15) dared to take on this challenge. And we didn't regret. It was one of our highlights on our London trip. The organization worked perfectly, the instruction were very clear (also for us non-natives) and the quests were really cool.
Quite certain we will go back for the latest Quest.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,835)

Reviewed June 1, 2014 via mobile

Definitely recommend everyone to go! Great fun. Need to book well in advance as clearly v popular. Give yourself ten mins extra to find place-as is in an unusual location

Reviewed May 30, 2014

We did ClueQuest as a team building exercise, and it was by far the best type of team building experience we have had. It was a lot of fun, challenging but not impossible, and designed so that everyone was engaged in the activities. It is hard to describe without giving too much away, but it was much much better than any of us could have expected. We plan to go again and try one of the other courses.

Reviewed May 30, 2014

I visited Clue Quest yesterday as part of a team-building exercise for work and highly enjoyed solving puzzles and mysteries. I cannot say I was the most clever one on my team, but I enjoyed it all the same, especially when I was awarded with the title of Secret Agent at the end of it.

Our two "guides" were also brilliant, very engaging and funny and provided some very clear instructions, yet did not reveal too much of what would happen to us! Great fun! I would most certainly go again!

Reviewed May 30, 2014

Great fun had by all, would absolutely recommend. Challenging but in a good way, 2 teenagers and parents and all enjoyed it!