“Fabulous”

Cuisines: African
Neighborhood: Spitalfields
Neighborhood: Spitalfields
Reviewed August 11, 2017

The cakes are amazing. We always stop for tea and cake when in the area. Service is fast and the staff very friendly. And have I mentioned how nice the cakes are.

Reviewed August 6, 2017 via mobile

Popped along to Kahaila for take away coffee and cake as it was on my 'to do' list for some time. The cake (an oreo choc slice) was tasty but when I opened the box later found I had been given the world's smallest slice! The lady gave me a tiny sliver and seemed to use one oreo as a measurement - plus she served it underneath the napkin AND the plastic fork so it was doubly frustrating. I won't be back and would recommend trying other, better coffee shops nearby - must do better Kahaila!

Reviewed July 30, 2017 via mobile

The cakes and sweet pastries etc are truly delicious, rich, buttery and creamy. We had red velvet cake and a coffee/walnut cake - both as good as it gets. Cappuccino was perfect. Espresso was very strong. Service was great, though the baristas were way behind on orders so we almost ordered more cake! They also have tasty looking savory tarts and sandwiches, but we were on a sugar binge.

Has free wifi; decent clean toilets too - not always a given in this city.

Reviewed July 30, 2017 via mobile

I had a great coffee in a cool place with nice environment. They also are the founders of charity supporting women's projects.

Reviewed July 19, 2017

Had a takeaway coffee from here every morning on my recent stay in London.
Coffee was always yummy & staff always friendly.
Cafe had a great vibe, lots of yummy treats on display so would be a nice place to stop and have a tea and cake and relax for 1/2 hour.