“Great brunch”

Daisy Green of Portman Village
Reserve with OpenTable
Daisy Green of Portman Village is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2,372 of 23,854 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Marylebone
Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

What a little gem. Just had the best all day breakfast - ginger pig sausages, six-hour-cooked tomatoes, poached eggs and sourdough toast - mmmm! kids loved the funky artwork and the friendliest staff - we'll be back!

Prudie_4, Owner at Daisy Green of Portman Village, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2013

Hello- we're so happy that you had a great time at Daisy- have passed on the compliments to all the staff. We're adding lot's of new dishes to the brunch and would love to see you again soon!
I hope you picked up a Daisy loyalty card!

Reviewed October 2, 2013

Hi,

Lovely little cafe, directly opposite our hotel.
Great coffee,
Very helpful staff,
Free Wi-Fi

Well worth a visit,

John

Thanks so much for visiting us John- really appreciate the kind review and hope to see you v soon!

Reviewed September 18, 2013

I headed to Daisy Green after regularly drinking their takeaway coffee in their other kiosk stalls (there's one at Broadgate just outside Liverpool Street Station, and another round the corner at the bottom of The Gherkin). The coffee at the cafe was nothing short of the phenomenal standard that is produced by the specialist kiosks, but what really blew me away was the interior of the cafe. It's literally like stepping into Alice in Wonderland! There are banana lounges, a person-sized Connect Four game to play, and a paper mache bunny rabbit's head suspended from the roof downstairs. The decor is bright and quirky and is a huge breath of fresh air in a city full of chain cafes. Definitely drop in for a coffee and banana bread, I can promise you will return! The owner Prue was telling me about the upcoming brunch menu. I will definitely be continuing to visit in anticipation!

Prudie_4, Owner at Daisy Green of Portman Village, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2013

Hello Michaela - thanks so much for your lovely review! We are v busy testing out our Aussie brunch menu and should have it fully up and running in mid September. So glad you like the downstairs- it's by up and coming street artist Shuby, she's the best! See you soon

Reviewed September 10, 2013

I Discovered Daisy by accident over the weekend while shopping for last minute wedding gifts on New Quebec Street.

I recognised the neon sign and copper lights from my favourite little coffee kiosk in Liverpool Street, Beany Green.

The staff were so excited that I was already an avid beany green fan and insisted on showing me the whole place. Wow. Its a bit like a trullet- trendy upstairs and party at the bottom. There is so much going on downstairs- deck chairs, comfortable fabric chairs, tables, wi-fi and a really cool street art installation that creates a great outside inside space.

I had two flat whites and an avocado wrap. The coffee was spot on- I expected it to be the same as Broadgate and it didn't disappoint - was delicious.

The wrap was excellent- I wasn't going to go for anything but they looked so good I couldn't resist. It came as a spinach wrap with green pesto, lots of avocado, cheese, fresh herbs and spinach and a squeeze of lemon. I think the lemon really made it - fresh, healthy, filling- just what I needed.

I'm already planning another visit for when the full brunch menu is up and running, hopefully soon. An amazing space for all to discover!

Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

Smoothies are the go to with a salad or wrap of your choice! All the things ive tried there have been delicious! I like sitting downstairs in a cosy nook and relaxing with my lunch! It's painted up a treat down there and you feel it's happy vibe!

Hello! Did you go for the strawberry and basil smoothie? We are testing out a new avocado smoothie ATM so will have to come back soon and try x