“Superb wraps”

Daisy Green of Portman Village
Reserve with OpenTable
Daisy Green of Portman Village is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2,525 of 23,993 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Marylebone
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I had a rare roast beef wrap on the weekend and have to say it was one of the best wraps I have ever had. There was loads of perfectly cooked beef as well as good and interesting salad bits. I will be back.

2  Thank james j
Prudie_4, Owner at Daisy Green of Portman Village, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2013

Thanks so much for your review James- so glad you enjoyed the beef wrap. We've been testing a great Caesar wrap recently- roast chicken, bacon, avocado, tomato, cheese and ranch dressing. Would love to see you again soon xx

Reviewed June 13, 2013

Daisy Greens is a new café I stumbled upon, sitting 2 streets back from Marble Arch station. I always struggled to find somewhere to grab a coffee or quick bite in the area that isn’t a chain (and/or just awful) but I’ve been twice now and will definitely be going back. The coffee is the best I’ve had in London and their cake and frozen yogurt is excellent (they also serve wraps and salad but I haven’t tried them yet). I would recommend it if you are living, working or shopping nearby. It’s bright, cheerful and airy and there is ample sitting. Also has free wifi which suited me a treat.

1  Thank gordongecko
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Had a few meals here now. The salmon and lasagne were both delicious. Nicely done out with some funky furniture. Suspect this will become a very popular lunch spot!

1  Thank Andrew O
Reviewed May 29, 2013

Thank you for giving Daisy & Beany Green a permanent home!
To put it simply – London lacks good coffee. True coffee lovers will trek all of London for a good coffee. I love Daisy Green – it is the perfect combination of tasty food (I am in love with those wraps), frozen yoghurt (so many tasty toppings) and delicious coffee. Ever since this café opened in early April, I have made the faithful trek from Angel to Marylebone every weekend. The atmosphere and staff are wonderful. I can stay here for hours, particularly downstairs amongst the artwork or upstairs outside in the sun. This place is a must-visit for all. You won’t be able to stay away!

1  Thank an_pham99
Reviewed May 26, 2013

I'm a big fan of their froyo from their little van! So was delighted to see their shop. It's beautiful with amazing art work downstairs. Love their food and coffee. My favourite place.

1  Thank TONIONSTYICH