“Welcome back - a fantastic show” 5 of 5 bubbles

Top Hat
Newport, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 220 helpful votes
“Welcome back - a fantastic show”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2014

Having seen Miss Saigon when it originally played London I knew I had to see it again. I wasn't disappointed it was an amazing. Kim was played to perfection and I didn't think anyone could improve on Jonathon Pryce "Engineer" but I was wrong. I took my husband for his birthday and as he hadn't seen the original he thought the helicoptor arrival was great. I thought the helicopter arrival in the original production was better.

Get a ticket and go you won't be disappointed

Visited June 2014

• Turkish first
Leeds
157 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 132 helpful votes
“Miss Saigon - re-visited”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2014

I first experienced Miss Saigon two weeks after it opened 25 years ago with the original cast of Simon Bowman,Lee Salonga and Jonathan Pryce and from that moment it became my favourite all time musical and one I have seen often. I was so excited that it was being brought back to the West End and booked our tickets on day one to sit on the front row of the dress circle. What an amazing production and a credit to all involved although I must say I don't think the sound on chorus numbers was perfect as we missed some of the lyrics. That said the engineer was absolutely fantastic as were the main leads and deserved the standing ovation they got at the end. Yes I cried in so many places especially as last year I went to Vietnam and saw the remants of the war and every time I see this musical I pray that Kim will get on the helicopter - and the whole story would change. Cameron can't we have the alternative 'happy ending' production?. Oh yes the new song that Ellen sings is just the 'extra' that the show needed to uncover her emotions.

Visited May 2014
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Amazing show”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2014

It was my birthday treat and what a treat it was!! Full of charisma, great acting, humour, tireless dancing, great choreography, singing. Absolutely loved it!!

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Tatiana C
London
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Miss Saigon”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2014 via mobile

I saw Miss Saigon over twenty years ago the Theatre Royal and loved it
Last night I went to a preview of a new production at the Prince Edward theatre.I wouldn't have thought they could have improved on the origin but this is sensational .The engineer should get an award for his performance
And Kim and Chris are incredible .I cannot recommend it enough.I am sure it will receive 5 stars when it opens

Visited May 2014
5 Thank BrianLondon09
Ambleside, United Kingdom
138 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“What a show!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2014

Amazing cast, so talented, funny, uplifting, glamorous, just what a musical should be.Enjoyed every moment...amazing songs, beautiful costumes, laughter and the dancing,,,just simpling wonderful.

Visited September 2013